Strain specific edibles?

I’m new to the THC world and live in a non-legal state. My question to medman, medboy, or anyone else for that matter, is if it’s possible to obtain strain specific edibles.

For example, it would be awesome to be able to get a Blue Dream or Sunset Sherbet chocolate bar with defined doses. Is that a possibility for this site (which is awesome, btw)?

Comments

• You can make requests and they will see if the shipper can fulfill them. Sometimes they do sometimes they cant

• In general, that's not a request we can accommodate, sorry!

• I can't imagine that happening in anything but the smallest niche company.

Then again, I could never have imagined mail order marijuana purchased with bitcoin from drug dealers that type in complete sentences and provide excellent product, customer service, and a community forum to discuss.

So...yeah. What do I know?

• @Vapedad78 damn, you got my hopes up that George was back. He is missed by all.

• @Sixwaychili my bad, I was just browsing through forum topics and that comment cracked me up lol hopefully tagging him gets his attention so pops his head in to say hi

• We used to make edibles in house using the strain specific distillate from the refills. Considering making again. Chocolate is tricky though because it can melt in transit.

• @medmama I would certainly be interested if you could make the strain specific edibles again. I’d be happy with any edible form. I’d also like to think that there would be interest of such on this site. Thank you for the reply!