How long until Loud drops a new batch?

Any guesses? I’m gonna be an optimist and say by tomorrow sometime.. they got me fired up after the superb quality of the latest batch!

Comments

• I hope so. I need another good split order of some flower in my life.

• And I totally agree. My last order was perfection.

• Father's day around the corner. I'll be ordering Sunday.

• They're running rather low right now so I hope it will be soon!

• Note the new MedMama greenhouse strains this morning. Lavender!

• @georgetirebiter I want to try Lavender strains from all your talk about it. I see Green House Sundae Driver and Lavender may be my next big order. I'm trying to wait on Loud to restock before making decisions. Also I've received 2 medmama orders while still waiting for Loud's..hoping the shipping situation gets better for them.

• edited June 2020

@MizterNiceGuy I suggest you try a sample bud first. My love of that strain came from when Loud had it...maybe November of last year. I have been continually disappointed ever since. The Lavender Haze, for one, was disappointing...it was listed as outdoor, but still; I'm doing a tester eighth.

• @georgetirebiter lots of new concentrates too. Some of my favorite strains are making me want to pull the trigger on some finally.

• I think I may try to order small next time actually. @georgetirebiter shame you've been disappointed with recent Lavenders. I can't say I've tried it before but, "Skunk" variations, I have.

@OneLove medmama waxes are a hit with me. Terpy and potent. Haven't tried Loud concentrates.

• @MizterNiceGuy That's good to hear because a couple of Medmamas waxes were exactly what I was looking at.

• @OneLove if you dab/vape, it's some of the best waxes I've had. I've made rosin with a batch of Sunset Sherbet bud from this site so, my eye is on medmama Sunset Sherbet wax.

• What does greenhouse mean? I'm so confused

• @MizterNiceGuy I vape but haven't dabbed in years. I did just pull the trigger on some Zkittlez wax and Pink Lotus shatter add-on, so I guess that will change soon. I was trying to wait on some more flower choices before I ordered but oh well lol.

• @MikeyC It was greenhouse grown

• So should the quality be closer to indoor then outdoor?

• It's in between @MikeyC generally speaking.

• Before Monday. It's Saturday now.

• I’m just wanting any bud!! Indoor outdoor don’t care door lol! Don’t understand how ppl ordered the same thing the same day as me and got theirs. I didn’t get mine today so Monday and that will be 11 days! Idk

• Stalky stalky