Concentrates and Payment Suggestions

Hello to the community looking for help, I am first time customer looking for suggestions on shatter or premium wax from Med Mama. I downloaded Paxful Wallet to purchase bitcoin is this a good option? Also how do I pay with cash app on Paxful. Any incite would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• If you already have Cash App then you don't need Paxful too. You can send Bitcoin directly from Cash App using these instructions:

https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/3106-bitcoin-withdrawal-instructions

• @medboy thank you for responding. Now how would I go about the order process from there. Do I need a wallet address from medicineman? I see where it tells you to order and you fill out that sheet.

• @BonsBash98 After you make your order, they'll give you the wallett address with the confirmation and send it to your email address as well.

• @OneLove has got it right!

• @BonsBash98 I know positively myself that the med mama vapes a bit expensive but they have some of the best oil in them. I haven't had the shatter and soon will try. I does cost about but its def cheaper by almost half of why Dispensary in IL and CHI chage and prob better quality the some Legal brick and mortar stores stores

• Which one has lower fees? Coin mama or cash app?