What are your must buys if a strain reappears?

edited June 2020 in Questions

Number one for me by far is Mimosa. Number two is Mothers Milk even though I still have some. I'm pretty set right now so I don't need anything, but have been waiting for premiums. There are some that I missed and cannot remember them. I'm talking about the ones that make you feel like it's the first time you've ever smoked.

Comments

• edited June 2020

Fixed first post.

• Green Crack, or Cinderella 99, really any potent sativa would be awesome for me

• I'm kind of a newbie lol but MAC, for sure

• Fruit Loops, for sure. Never had such amazing bud before. Saw lines of gooey, sticky, goodness from leaf to leaf on the buds.

• Strawberry Dream I'm waiting on and is a new fav for sure. Wish I would have ordered more of it. If you haven't grabbed any Rainbow Cake def give it a try! I haven't tried the trim, but Blue Dream is still my all time go to.

• edited June 2020

At this point, I'm not sure I want to feel the same way I did the "first time I ever smoked." I've changed a lot in over 40 years. I hit the automatic "reorder" button for Gelato, Donkey Butter, Grape Ape, Skywalker OG, and Pure whenever they pop up.

• There was some really nice Pineapple Punch from Loud about six months ago. Best "Punch" strain I've ever had.

• The last GG4 was great. Auto buy.

• Northern lights for me. Keep missing it.

• Bubba kush

• Mac, and the fruit loops for sure. Both dank. Really hoping for some premo FL soon 🙏🏻

• edited June 2020

Mimosa was my first order from MM..some of the kiefiest, fruity, frosted buds I’d ever seen..simply amazing..2nd batch was months apart..still good bud had more of a funk..now I’m loving the diamonds!..other fav’s MAC, Space Candy, Wedding Cake, Lemon Tree, SLH, Mother’s Milk, Violet Vixen, XJ-13..the list could go on..MM has definitely spoiled me..

Edit- Can’t forget Jaegar!

• edited June 2020

Grape ape
    Jah goo
    Blueberry
    Northern lights
    King louie?
    Platinum og

All indica strains ☝️

• Ice Cream Cake Smalls, Jaeger

• Gelato33
    Platinum og
    and I think the gorilla glue at one point

• I haven’t been ordering long and missed the gelato 33, but I really like Death Star the most thus far. By I’ve only been ordering for a couple months.

• I'll elaborate on @PettKatt and confirm that Death Star--so good. Another one that came out from Loud at about the same time, and was gone instantly: Enigma. I would buy big on that one. Very tasty, like Death Star. Seductive hybrid properties.

• M.O,A.B.

• edited June 2020

Sunset sherbert

• Lemon Tree or Mimosa

• Definitely Gelato33... My bag seems to have evaporated. 😂

• edited June 2020

Sour Pink Grapefruit
    MAC
    Master Kush
    California Orange
    Grape Ape
    OG Smalls
    Blueberry Muffins

These are my favourites so far

• Northern Lights #5
    White Widow
    Bear OG
    Do Si Dos
    Banana Kush

Honorable mentions
    Purple Kush
    Blue Dream

• @Lola2012 Yea the G33 was one of the best i've ever had, ever. I sure hope the grower harvested some seeds for their future crops for that one cause from what i've read from others here and attest myself, G33 was an A+ in all categories of that strain's metrics.

• Well this is exactly what a must have is. Premium Fruit Loops!

• I broke my "BUY" button, smashing it, when I saw Premium Fruit Loops. 😅🤣

• Good timing.

• edited June 2020

Just smoked half of a freebie GG4 preroll and I’m fit to be tied...geez I’m stoned!..ha I don’t find myself here often I’ll say that..definitely hoping some indoor or premium GG4 shows back up again?!

• The G.G.4 the sample was one of the best strains I have had looking for it to come up

• edited June 2020

Blueberry genetics are my #1.
    Also anything with "Alien" in it nowadays.