Premium Fruit Loops Returns!

I'm not missing out this time. Indoor Fruit Loops was a banger, for sure. Couldn't afford it but had to grab some anyway!

Comments

• edited June 2020

8:59 a.m. Hope that's good enough!

Edit: Forgot the email confirmation. 9:07

• OMG, this is it! Got 1/4! Also grabbed 1/8th of the indoor XJ-13.

• This is what I was waiting for... @Sixwaychili I got exactly what you got. Now I’m thinking I should’ve got a half zip of both just because it’s so much more efficient money wise. But I was in such a hurry to get my order in i rushed through it. LOL. Live and learn I’ll do better next time.

• edited June 2020

2 zips!(+gummies)..Bills forgive me..

Payment confirmed before post!

• edited June 2020

I got my payment confirmation. Why isn't a label created yet? Why hasn't it gotten here yet? lol j/k

• Omg I'm so happy I held out on some of the other strains and waited for one I REALLY wanted. Granted I already have 3 on the way, but it's still less than I was tempted to buy 🤣

• I see indoor Chemdawg is on there and the pic looks the same. I wonder if it's the same as the premium Chemdawg that was on there the other day that I paid more for lol.

• edited June 2020

I almost split a half with Bear OG Kush, but held out. That one sounds great too.

For a permanent record, here is the description pasted for when it goes away.

Premium Fruit Loops
    WARNING: This weed got my entire staff higher than any of us have been in a very long time. It also got its producer TOO HIGH to finish their day. This weed is not for those new to smoking and even an advanced stoner should tread carefully while hitting this. I am not joking or exaggerating. It also caused a bit of paranoia among those of us who smoked it; so those prone to anxiety should not pick this weed. Fruit Loops is an indica-dominant hybrid that smells as good as it sounds; even though it is an indica due to the potency of these batch it has a sativa like effect due to how high it gets you. Opening the bag your nose is filled with a fruity aroma that fills the room that is reminiscent of the cereal. This high potency hybrid lingers and is slightly stimulating, but overall, mellow. Fruit Loops is a must-have for those seeking heady conversations and shrugging off daily stressors; or trying to relive the first time they got stoned as a current veteran.

• @Sixwaychili thanks on posting description. I went to do the same. Guess what? ITS ALL GONE!

• @MizterNiceGuy Damn I hope I got on it quick enough. That's the quickest I've seen a strain go since I started ordering.

• Damn I missed it!

• Less than 2 hours! Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones.

• @Sixwaychili I think I must have ordered RIGHT before they took it down. I'm nervous lol

• Got my payment confirmation at 9:30 a.m. Hope that was soon enough. I remembered to put No Substitutions.

• @georgetirebiter I remembered too this time. Couldn't type it fast enough lol

• Got my payment confirmation at 10:00 am. I put no subs as well.

• 10:15 confirmation here 😩

• It takes me less than 5 minutes to buy bitcoin. I've lost quite a bit of money holding it. I'd hate to have bitcoin in my account and then the strains I want like Fruit Loops show up right after bitcoin went from $9000 to $5000. It's like spending almost twice as much money. It works the other way too, but I'd rather not deal with the timing.

• I just bough a 1/2 of the Bear OG because im mad FL only lasted 1 minute lol

• I'm with @Sixwaychili. There's no way I win at that game.

• edited June 2020

What kills me is that when I first started looking at this site, bitcoin was about $200 and I was going to buy about 5 of them but I took years too long before I finally got the nerve to do it. Imagine having about $45000 to spend on cannabis.

Did you know that about 40% of all bitcoins are lost probably forever on old hard drives and usb drives?

• Don't get me started on lost positions. My parents were original investors in Microsoft and threw out my MTG cards. Let it go!

• Ya'll are crazy to buy on the name of a plants possible genetics... no two fruit loops are alike... even if they are from the same grower, cloned, same grow schedule, etc...

There are a thousand variables that influence the quality of the buds we smoke... if you smoke the same bud from one plant seperated by three months, they will taste completely different... becuase you added three months of cure time... and curing is 50% of flavor.

Best of luck, but don't be disappointed if it's not what you remember... but who knows, it might be better!

• @daCabbie, it was better the second time Loud put it out. Not saying you're wrong...just that the odds are really damn good it's the tippy top.

• No worries @georgetirebiter ...

I kust like stirring the pot.

Time will tell... did your order arrive yet?

• I was 30 minutes late to work this morning trying make sure I placed my order in time lol. I got everything in at 8:30...pymt confirmed within 15 mins now the wait is on. Dude I got three on the way too. Thankfully because I’m getting low.

• I'm just now seeing movement on a MedMama order from...when did Lavender come on the menu? It was 15 minutes after that. Nothing on the Loud order I placed 15 minutes after Black Cherry came out.

• @georgetirebiter didn't the Lavender drop with the rest of the Med Mama's greenhouse strains last Friday 6/19? We ordered the Sundae Driver and more Skywalker immediately that evening. Got a label created Monday, then nothing until yesterday when ID said the 26th, but now says the 27th. Things seemed to have slowed considerably.

• That sounds about right, @TheProfessor, I couldn't remember whether something came out right before that. Maybe Chemdawg or something, but it was a small drop.

• smh i knew I should have waited. Got a half ounce of black cherry soda yesterday -_- smh.