Strains for Weight Loss

2»

Comments

• @georgetirebiter - Lamb's bread is a Jamaican landrace strain grown in the mountain regions of Jamaica - near Montego Bay. On a trip to Jamaica in Winter 1983, my Jamaican friend obtained an ounce for me for $50.00. The brown buds were medium to large (.5 grams to 3 grams) and were well grown and cured... another intense and speedy landrace sativa - 2 shared joints in the evening produced a 12 hour + high ; effects started wearing off at 4:00 PM the NEXT afternoon. Did not sleep until the NEXT evening. Have obtained this coveted IMPORTED strain several times, the last time in 2009 - and the high was just as good / consistent as my initial experience. THCV content was very high and was not hungry at all.. Very speedy and trippy sativa effects - great for socializing with family and loved ones .... Warning - intense thirst and bloodshot eyes will follow ....... Will be waiting on the day when Jamaica and Hawaii can export their exceptional cannabis strains just like their world best coffee....

• @Jdtokes there is an old youtube vid somewhere of wiz(khalifa) talking about how he stays so skinny... his answer.. “smoke a lot of weed” and I couldn’t agree more- if you can out live the munchies try smoking a lot everyday and not munching about, also throw in some outdoor activities, walking, riding a bike, something... I used to do that in an illegal state.. I’d pop my trusty camelback on, throw a smell proof bag with my pipe and some buds and take off.. wouldn’t see me for hours.

• Just following with other people who mentioned Lambs Bread- it is by far my most fav Sativa! I ordered a pair of the vapes when they had it and praying they get it again. I didn’t get the munchies at all and talk about uplifting 😃

• Yeah Lamb's Bread is the bomb dot com!

• Really like lambs bread, I'd like to try the flower version sometime!

• Not diet related, but I love to smoke and go for a run, or lift weights! Throw on some tunes, zone out, and get your workout done! Has helped me lose weight.

• I always drink black coffee on an empty tummy after I'm awake in the morning, then I proceed to toke, and go about my day. I've managed to drop over 130lbs this way. Coffee is a natural appetite suppressant. I know it's not along the line of weed strains for weight loss, but this has helped me, so I thought I'd pass it along.

• @MigraineWarrior79 this is very true !! Black coffee of course is the best way to go about it !! No sugar or creamer ! I did a coffee diet with intermittent fasting for a week and lost 5 lbs ! My only thing is I was getting loud from regular joes and would get hungry ! I know if I wasn’t snacking I could have lost 8 pounds with proper dieting

• @suchacutie89 I do IF as well, no keto just because the high fat doesn't work for my highly dysfunctional body 😂
    When I do get the munchies, I'll TRY to go for the fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, and seeds. If I absolutely have to have the bad stuff, I'll limit myself. And as normal, it's not always perfect, and I'll have times where I'll eff up, but hey, we're human. Hehe