What’s everybody smoking this Saturday evening??

edited May 2020 in Questions

Come on guys and gals, share those good strains with us all! What are we lighting up or what have we lit up tonight? I’ll start, started the morning off with some GSC, not from this vendor but very fine quality from Oregon. Moved into some MAC this afternoon, and now I am into the GG4 (This GG4 is one of the my favorite strains I’ve ever gotten from loud). I also have intermittently (Intermittently does mean a shit ton right? 🤣) hit the Vape pen throughout the day. Jack H and Headband. I just want to make sure I give you guys my full experience. Lol! Been a great start to the holiday weekend. Thank you guys @medboy , @medman , @medmama , and @LoudnCo for all you do and what you have done. I know you don’t do it for charity but you have made this quarantine bearable for a lot of us and believe me, we all really appreciate it. You guys easily could’ve taken the safe route and shut down but u didn’t and you stayed open. We won’t forget that. I know we can be pain in the ass customers sometimes but we are worth it because we are a loyal bunch and we appreciate you guys a ton! Peace to you all and a very happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone. Be safe out there. Smoke it if you got it....

Sorry for the ramble..

Comments

• I’ve been smoking the Super Silver Haze from Medmama for the past few days, hopefully my XJ-13 will arrive on Monday, I’ve been looking forward to trying it, happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

• edited May 2020

Took a half day break and this afternoon I vaped my Hawaiian Punch sample..then took it to another level with my blend of SLH & SSH..after that I burned some Jaeger..then finished the night off with Space Candy...all in all great day! Sounds like @Theboyua you had a nice day as well. I have my Pax 3 ready to go with Violet Vixen for tomorrow’s breakfast 😀

• Decided to go purely Blueberry Muffin today. Put a fair amount of kief atop of each bowl, and(of course) took it from my largest rig. Have been very relaxed all day long, decided to do a little “bowl roulette” about 10 minutes ago. Toked a bowl from half of my glass collection, so 9 bowls in total. Thank god for the Moose Labs mouthpiece, also amazingly grown & cured bud. I was moderately disappointed that I didn’t get to eat my salt water taffy from Med Mama, as it had a very stomach acid after taste to it, which is very odd. But it seems to be the first & only case of this so we shall see how things pan out!

• I went back to the chemdawg good stuff make ur eyes pop out of ur head 🔥

• I smoked the last of my Mimosa(GREAT STRAIN) in the morning. Afternoon was Super lemon haze ( this strain Is just OK). Last night i smoked Jaeger which I am sad to say i only have about a bowl left(best outdoor I have had from this site.

• Saturday was an Orange Creamsicle afternoon, followed by Blueberry Muffins in the evening, with a Pure OG nightcap!

• I smoked master kush till I passed out. Its such a clean smoke I wish I could inhale this all day instead of air lol

• Outdoor Jaeger, Lion OG and a Strawnana vape cart before bed. A great start to the holiday weekend. Thank you to all the veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms. 🇺🇸

• edited May 2020

100% agree @customeraccount173
    Thank you To our veterans. They are the reason we have the freedom to do the things that we do.

And it does not just have to be Saturday night, everybody can share their whole Memorial Day menu. I love to hear what strains people are partaking in. Woke up with the Fruit Punch this Sunday morning! Emerald Jack on deck for later. Breaking out the purple punch for the grand finale later this evening. Had it put back for a while now. Why do I love weed so much?

• Smoking some blue city diesel bought awhile back, and little MAC left.