Discount code

Is anybody having issues with there discount codes, or have they down away with them? I have had a discount code for yrs being a vet but it’s not working now. Just curious if anybody knows anything. Stay safe

Comments

• I'd ask using the contact form.

• vets get discount codes? Right on @medman!!

• @samdabs: with the recent price drops we had to eliminate the codes. We did send out emails regarding this. The current prices are below what you used to pay even with the code. We did this because we're getting such great deals on bud, however there is a limit as to how much we can lower the prices so we opted to get rid of the codes. sorry!

• Copy that, no issues at all I completely understand. Thank you for what you do. Never would make it without y’all. Keep up the awesome work

• Hey I didnt know that. I'm a Veteran. US Navy for 8 years. Do I need to send in a copy of my DD214 or what. Help me out @medboy

• Oh sorry didnt read everything. My bad. Lol. Discount Codes always sound good. Veteran discounts and benefits are slowly being reduced and taken away everywhere.

• It may seem like that, but actually your discount is greater now than it was before. We wanted to make it available to everyone though and the only way we could afford to do that was by eliminating the special codes that some people had. Sorry if it makes you feel less special, we don't want that! But in fact your discount now is more than it was before.

• Medboy is right we are paying less then when we had discount codes. The team here is top notch and are trying to take care of everyone can’t fault them for that. Keep up the amazing work y’all do

• No complaints here bro. 5*

• edited May 2020

I can vouch for MB. I was getting the 10% for years. Then they cut prices 15% so I still make out. My only question is ...when things get better and prices go back up, we get our discounts back?

• @jaymeeg we have no intention of raising our prices again, but yeah if we did we would reconsider restating the codes.