8 new outdoor strains from Med Mama

edited May 2020 in Questions

I'm a bit confused about where all these new outdoor strains came from in late May. This has to be kind of old, right?

I also am highly skeptical about an outdoor strain (donkey butter) having an average THC level of 26-28%. Plants that grow outdoors lose some trichomes to wind and rain, right? This is why indoor is pretty much always more potent. Or am I wrong about everything?

Comments

• Not always true about thc. Outdoors plants that aare water stressed will sometimes increase resin content in a last ditch effort to collect more pollen to reproduce. I too.am curious though about it being outdoors. Are they from last year? Or are they maybe using "outdoor" or "indoor" as just a measure of quality? Hmmmm

• they could possibly be auto flowers grown outdoors not really sure though

• I cannot imagine sitting on that product for any length of time whatsoever...but I'm a pothead, not a pot grower...

• I mean California weather can’t change that much, right? Maybe they started it indoors and transitioned them outdoors, I don’t know anything about growing so take this with a grain of salt.

• edited May 2020

You can grow all year long in Southern California, right? I lived there for a few years. I definitely would have done that, too.

EDIT: Ah! I see @liarliar03 says this, too...

• I think its from growers who now have a lot of extra weed on hand and needed to dump it at a good price.

• Weed can be cured for months they probably had reserves like @cmweems1964 said

• If it's stored well then it will still be fresh. I know some outdoor growers who follow this strategy so they can unload their inventory in the off-season for a better price.

• @medboy you are the best bro u always respond quick I can tell u are a businessman #proudcustomer enjoy your day bro 😊

• Arizona, New Mexico, lots of Texas and Florida can all get in a winter crop outdoors... they might need to cover them in a frodt, but the end if February is America's second harvest season... as long as the sun hits that magical 12/12 ratio and it doesn't freeze at night you can grow weed.