How often do you order?

Twice a month for me now. Definately not weekly. How about you?

I got weed from my usual dealer just recently. I kept him on board because he's hit or miss, but again the quality isn't there. Had bud rot, probably mold, harsh smoke and just not worth $100 for a qtr at all. I appreciate his services, but the quality just sucks.

My "afterbuds" of the Super Silver Haze got me higher than my dealer's stuff.

Never thought I'd say this, but MedMan is cheaper than my street dealer and has much better quality. Back in the mid 2000s, us Americans paid a bit more for the special BC Bud.

Comments

• In that case you golden. Ive smoked stuff from the street that was clearly laced and it almost cost me my life on more than one occasion. Drug dealers are not usually nice people. Specially if they dont only sell weed but harsher drugs. In the last month and a bit ive ordered 5 times but im not doing that anymore I dont want the mail lady to start wondering. Im going to try to do 2 big orders a month.

In your opinion is BC bud better than medicine mans weed? Personally I think its the same but the stuff i get from loudnco (washington) i really like. I still get advertising emails from Budmail from when I used to grab off them. They have fire bud too. BC, Washington and Oregon are close by so im not surprised they have similar bud. If any of you care look up Urbanremo on youtube. Ive been watching his vids for years. Dude grows KUSHHH and he even recently welcomed his son to the family buisness. I love watching his vids maybe you will as well. If I had the nads Id start my own grow here but im telling yall the cops will wreck me. This state didnt even legalize medical weed so you know I better not get caught with no weed. Snoopy karens would notice the smell quickly and report me.

• I Place a new order as soon as I receive the order I’m waiting for. I’d rather make smaller orders, with smaller amounts, and acquire more different types of strains. . It also keeps a steady stream of weed coming in.

• The more packages I have coming to my place the more I put myself at risk. So, I place larger orders less frequently. Once a month usually. Occasionally I will place a smaller order, depending on my needs or wants.

• @maryjanelover11...I think the quality and potency was around the same. Just really good weed.

I used to get from Jays Joints. You've probably heard of them. They'd ship it in a regular envelope with slots cut out in the cardboard to put the joints in. This weed was heaven compared to the schwag and mids I'd usually get. Very difficult to get good weed at that time.

• @greatspirit ive never actually heard of jays joints. Once we discovered budmail we only used that just like I only use Medicineman now. Like you said, its very similar weed. All great stuff.

• edited May 2020

Because I'm thrifty, I order large amounts rarely for the bulk discount. The only thing that sucks is missing out on some awesome sounding strains. I just can't bring myself to paying $17.50 per gram in the sample pack when I can pay $8.50 per gram when buying 2 ounces of indoor.

• I usually buy a 1/4 which last about 9-10 days. I'm retired and about 3 yrs ago on an internet search I found MedicineMan, and am so thankful I have a reliable/honest source and with the variety of strains plus knowing what you get...Outstanding! 50 some odd years ago this was just a dream but it's well worth the wait for sure. Delivery day is so exciting!

• Limited income, once a month check. So ....🤔...once.

• We've been trying to limit it to once a month during our "stay at home" but we did place several orders during the 4/20 sale and sometimes, that favorite strain pops up on the menu and you just have place that order!

• edited May 2020

@TheProfessor I try to use the same method. Once a month was the plan. Then 2 MAX if I just had to(favorites pop up). 4/20 sale straight killed my wallet. Now back to 1.5 orders a month.