Anyone ever had a Similar order mishap

edited June 2020 in Questions

Has anyone ever had a empty wax container I’ve made multiple orders and this is the first mishap I orderd 8gs of wax last week the 15th no problems I made another this week the 22nd for 2gs of train wreck diamonds and 2gs of premium zkittles and the zkittles was sealed but it was completely empty I was shocked this is the first time anything like this has happened I planned on making another order but I’m gonna wait till I can get this fixed contacted them today hopefully they fix this

Comments

• Yep, I had this happen a few months back where I was supposed to get 8gs of shatter but one of the silicone containers was empty. Med mama sent out a full one with no issues after I contacted medboy

• @Abelinc I’m glad they fixed it for you I contacted them yesterday about it hopefully it’ll get fixed soon

• I have a question I will post here as I don't feel it merits a full new post. I got my medmama order today (bubba smalls) and its definitely short at least 1.5 grams. Anyways I always ask for a shatter chip freebie but I always get an edible. I appreciate it either way but I feel bad because I always throw them away. I don't do edibles. I tried them recently off this site and I hate it then and hate it now its not for me. I guess next time in the description I will say shatter chip but no gummy lol someone else can use it I just throw them away.

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 the shatter chip they offer is a edible like a jolly rancher kinda not a piece of shatter concentrate I thought the same thing

• @maryjanelover11 you can contact them I’m waiting a response now about my order hopefully it gets fixed

• @Slapjack its no big deal a freebie is a freebie. I think then it was loud who actually sent me a shatter chip. I got a .25 of skf freebie a while back im pretty sure it was from loud.

• I've had a missing wax but not an empty. I would follow the process in the rules though as they always have made up for everything.

• @MikeyC I did contact them through the contact section on the page and let them know what happened I’m just waiting for a response from them hopefully I hear something back by Monday Im sure they’ll make it right I know shit happens sometimes only one order out of a lot of others has had a problem all the others were outstanding with good delivery time

• @maryjanelover11 please write to me about this through the contact form. @Slapjack I'm all caught up on messages so if you haven't seen a response from me, please check your spam folder.

• @medboy yes I received your message

• Everyone I request a shatter chip I get a jolly chip, oh well, I give them to my friend because he actually likes edibles, they just never do it for me not sure why

• @liarliar03 According to someone here that's what they mean by shatter chip because the same always happens to me. Except I throw them out

• @maryjanelover11 Seems weird because at the top of the strains page it says the jolly chip and shatter chip are two separate freebies, maybe it’s too costly for them

• @liarliar03 Shatter chips are candy chips kind of like Jolly Ranchers but look more like shards of candy. I wonder if they didn't just discontinue them and forgot to take it off the freebie list because I don't see them listed under the edibles Loud sells at all.

• edited July 2020

Update: got a pre shipping label created for my missing wax or empty container there fixing it I’m thankful for the service they provide and if something does go wrong with your order just let them know they will look into it and make it right they always deliver will let y’all know when I get it and how it is

• I finally got it and it is very good like looking in the fridge spaced out for thirty min till you realize you been sitting there dazed off and the free joint they sent me is fire I wish I knew what strain it was so I could get some of it

• @Slapjack ... @medboy @medman @medmama Medmama shoots themselves in the foot everytime they send a freebie without a LABEL!. Please Medmama, I've had great joint samples but I can't tell what to buy next because I'm back to "guessing". It just would be great for business to know what sample I'm smoking.

• edited July 2020

@MizterNiceGuy similar problem here, I've also got a few unlabeled Medmama joints. I'm really sensitive to sativas so I won't smoke them because I don't know what they are. They're still individually vacuum sealed...they'll make great gifts!

• @MizterNiceGuy yes! Same thing here. I appreciate the freebie, but often wonder what it is. If I know what it is and I like it, chances are, I'll buy more of it!

They're great at labeling everything else. I was wondering though, if they don't label it because it's a mix or trim?

• I would not think the freebie would be a sugar trim joint, but you never know..... a few of the joints I took the marijuana out and smoked it another way haha.

• @MizterNiceGuy I totally agree. I got a couple of gummies with my last Loud orders. I've had issues with edibles affecting me for years, but their cookies and whatever gummies these were, hit the spot. I would totally buy them, but only one was labeled and it only said "50 mg"..however they don't (or at least didn't at the time) have ANY 50 mg gummies for sale so I have no clue what I ate. Of course they were both melted beyond recognition lol.

• And the gummies came on separate orders, so it wasn't 50 mg for 2...if that makes sense.

• I have put in a request for shippers to label their samples!

• Thank you @medman ! 🙂