Storage solutions? Humidor?

2»

Comments

• @WDEgkj I love them, just don't have much room to store them. Wish they were stackable

• I now have a humidor, two mypharm jars on the way, a pack of amber jars as well some ball ones too, and boveda packs. I have way too many strains.....

• Here's what I have now. Got the Boveda packs in the jars.

• Mypharm jars should come in today. Where did you get those @Sixwaychili

• edited July 2020

I got them from amazon @PettKatt. $50 for 5. The mypharm jars would have been over $100 for 5 those size with their shipping. These are obviously knock-offs, but they seem really decent quality.

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G5FRB3X

• edited July 2020

@Sixwaychili , lowKey, the XJ-13 label bothers me lmao, all low haha. Good set up!

Might return my jars and buy these ones lmao, way to clean

• lol @Looper1 I know. I'll fix eventually.

• @Sixwaychili I ordered some of those too! What size boveta packs did you get?

• edited July 2020

@PettKatt I got 8g Boveda packs from mypharm actually. 12 for $12.50 shipped. They don't charge shipping for those and they're cheaper than amazon.

• Let me just say that these jars and boveda packs are a complete game changer. My white cookies and space candy had gotten a bit dry and stale. Now it's like the day I got it or even better.

• i felt the same way when i got my first HG jar. (herbguard) .. way better than the regular jars i was using. i knew of Boveda from playing guitar.. it's common to put a boveda in the guitar case of an acoustic guitar to protect it from fluctuations in or lack of humidity.. but i had never heard of any other use until i ordered a 1/4 oz size HG jar..and it came with a size 4 boveda included . huge*. i'm now in the process of adding more jars slowly ( so i don't have to drop like $250 on jars at once i'm just buying one here and there lol)

• I have 7 jars and also snagged some amber ball jars so I’m about to set them all up! 🙌 and I also ordered the packs from mypharm as well! I’ll order some more jars in the future though too.

• edited July 2020

Well, I’m convinced. Boveda 62’s on the way. I have a feeling there will be no turning back. 💩

Sixway, check amazon or their site, they have detailed descriptions and instructions.

• I was trying to save one bud from each strain, but I don’t guess there’s a good way to do that? I have thought about throwing them all in one big jar and mixing it all.....or should I not? 🤔

• @PettKatt That sounds fun you should do that

• Y’all must smoke like .2g’s a day with how much weed y’all can save lmao

• Remember to burp your jars.

• I do now have a grab bag jar! Should be fun! Ha! I think I open mine enough randomly to burp, but will keep that in mind too!