Will it be here before the 4th?

I sure hope my mac gets here before then 😁

Comments

• I doubt it! I ordered within 30 mins and mines hasn’t even been shipped yet. Sure hope it gets here early next week tho

• Yeah I dont have id

• I ordered some too, but no ID here either.

• I’m rooting for you guys. Fingers crossed.

• Ordered mine (MAC) Monday 6/29, label created today 7/1. USPS closed Saturday.

Orders some XJ13 on 6/26, Label created 6/30.

Doubtful I’ll get it by Saturday.

• Unfortunately we can't make any promises on this. There are so many different factors slowing packages down right now.

• @medboy not looking for a promise just wishful thinking over here

• @medboy

No complaints on my end, take ALL the time you guys need.
    The service is VERY much appreciated.

• I just got a label created so I’m sure we’ll get the Mac next week.

• @Loudpack1022 so when the label is created we can see it in ID ? I’m sorry to ask so many questions I’m just new here ! Referred by a friend from Cali

• edited July 2020

@suchacutie89 on ID under Packages you will see the label created. On average, label created 3-5 days after payment received confirmation.

I placed 1 order on June 26 and label created June 30, no other movement.

Another order created on June 29, label created on July 1st, no other movement.

The holiday I’m sure is holding things up.

Previous orders were received from payment to at my mailbox, 7 days or less.

One Order created June 19 and delivered June 24th.

• edited July 2020

@suchacutie89 basically what @Looper1 said. Under ID click on packages. My order was placed Sunday label created yesterday and it was picked up today expected delivery on the 8th. Gonna be a bad ass Wednesday lol. Pretty neat but just a heads up sometimes ID doesn’t work too well as now. I’ve had packages not show up on ID until the day before it’s delivered. This is the first time I got a pick up scan. Everyone is different including the mail carriers so they all do their job duties differently. Also if your fairly new to ID it might take a few days to refresh your packages. No worries on the questions tho...Welcome to the smoke room!

• I ordered MAC Saturday night and posed to have 1 mailed back this week but I don’t think they’re gonna make it. I never get my hopes up

• @WDEgkj man listen I’m just happy to get it fr fr. I’ve had my eager days tho

• order from MM label created Jun 30 and has not moved since. Down to a couple big nugs and it feels like a late next week may be earliest delivery for me. No meds means big letdown, blah!

• Huge letdown I ordered a half of FL on the 25th pre shipment label created on the 27th no movement still showing delivery date unknown after this one i might have to slack up on this service a bit i can't have money tied up for weeks as I am not rich i also awhile back i bought some premium Mimosa from med mama that was dry and tasted horrible and a few more people agreed i didn't complain then never heard anything else about it no reimbursement no sorry guys memo on hear or nothing not complaining but to be paying top dollar for sub par Mimosa really hurt my perception of this site so I go with loud only thing is shipping times have aways took waaayyy too long my first order with loud took about 10 to 11 days so yeah Happy 4th to you all who did get some in before the 4th I can barely get sleep from checking informed delivery hoping to see something hence why I am up at almost 3am in Tennessee my informed delivery has always worked this reminds me of a old song I used to hear when I was a young boy the words went "THE THRILL IS GONE " while the cuts are h
    Good the shipping time for it is the longest I have encountered while ordering online its like its coming from China or sumn lol but yeah not a complaint it just is what it is I guess ill sit back and wait another week to pray it moves then if not put in a request to look at the package and hope I don't have to reship and be subject to another 2week torture. the only way I can see this working for me is if I ordered a month in advance and so a m
    whole monthes worth of goodies which I can't afford to do i can get a weeks worth but when I'm waiting 2 weeks looks like it may be my sign to quit anyway

• @b4ldhe4d101 Im the same way. I just got told they won’t reship because I forgot my apt#. I don’t think I did but it is what it is. My apts are the only thing on my road and if I forgot the apt # I think the package woulda still came and it woulda been put in the big mailbox for ppl that get packages mixed up. Patience isn’t my best virtue and I never see anything on informed delivery and waiting 2 weeks is kinda long especially when u pay $100 for a q

• @WDEgkj @b4ldhe4d101 Sorry to hear it!

I have someone who delivers to me to cover me till my Medicineman batch comes in. Not a service everyone can have.

Hope the best.

• Ordered the discount smalls and hash on 6/26 so hopefully it comes today because I wanted the hash specifically for July 4th.

• Ordered from medmama june 26th still no label created never had this happen before

• @greatspirit the hash is fire! I ordered it and got it in a week

• I ordered Monday and my shipping label was created today. So hopefully early next week. Just got my payment confirmation for XJ-13 and because of my own confusion with an overpayment I’m now waiting on the confirmation for my Skunk 🦨 I’m excited 😊

• Has anyone recieved their package without ever seeing a shipping label appear ive used this service for over 2 years and always got a label within 48 hrs i ordered on june 26th still no label created, i dont know what to expect.

• No dice today. Sometime next week then. No biggie. Hope my dude has some good stuff.

• Got mine thanks mm

• So I'm thinking yall are fake and this is a setup cause I'm the only one to get it. O well the mac is fire so much kief

• I feel for all you not getting your stuff in a timely manner. Outside of a huge uptick in orders these past couple months that can sometimes cause a 1-2 day delay on our part nothing is different than before except USPS being really really slow in some but clearly not all cases. Hope USPS gets their shit together. If we could move over to UPS or Fedex we would!

• I got my order of MAC today and it’s straight fire! The mail just has ran and usually runs about 8 in the morn but I walked out to check and there it was! 5 days and that’s awesome so @medman and @medboy thanks! Super happy with the MAC

• ordered on/payment recieved 6/25, pre-ship label 6/30 and nothing since. Looks like a tolerance check is coming.

• I also see USPS is running low on overhead to pay employees and are asking for a loan from the government it's sad to see .