Will it be here before the 4th?

2»

Comments

• I’m really happy I got mine today! I been bitching about the order that’s messed up and I hope I get at least the gelato. I got the MAC and ordered late Saturday night. The first bud I’ve got from here and it is some fire bud! I been smoking mids with hash on it but no need for hash on the MAC. My mail runs early too and I went like 9 and nothing and was like damn! Was like I’ll check again and I’ll be damn if it wasn’t sitting there. I got pills ordered for my dog coming from Cali and I thought it was those til I opened the box. Then I cut the vacuum and it smelled so good.

• Day 9 no movement,delivery date unknown. I ended up scoring a half of Og, and a Q of cereal milk luckily all we usually get is mids here but the Thc Gods have made a way lol. On a side note I literally had a package come from CHINA to my door in two weeks happy 4th everyone Stay Thirsty my friends

• edited July 2020

Medman is right i get packages every week to the east coast and i live in a major city in the mid atlantic pre covid informed delivery never missed a scan med mama 4 days loud 5days post covid no tracking from informed and 6 days med mama 7 days loud so guys trust me its in the mail hehe 😉

• I’m most excited for my Mammoth skunk ! Also ordered some XJ-13 and Greenshouse Fruity pebbles (haven’t heard good reviews about 😫 ) regardless I’m super excited and can’t wait for them all to come ! If Lido is still up next week going to grab some of that and Jack

• @WDEgkj I ordered Sunday morning and our mail didn’t run at normal time either I think....maybe I should go check my mail? I assumed it just didn’t come.....

• No such luck. Must’ve missed a cut off! Hopefully that means Monday or Tuesday! 🤞

• Ordered and paid on June 27th, 2nd order paid on June 30th. Delivery says July 8 for both order but it’s already in my State so it will be either before than (July 6th, or July5th if USPS is open)

Maybe just a delay on USPS for you guys?

• Man I ordered the 25th got confirmation on the 25th shipping label created on the 27th it has been sitting in pre shipping since no movement at all this is day 10 do I have to wait 10 weekdays or 14 days before I can inquire about anything?

• @b4ldhe4d101 10 business days

• 10 business days m-f excludes any holidays (July 3) ☺️ Hope this helps

• Welp today makes day 8 if we counting weekdays and day 11 if you count the weekends im convinced my stuff is lost there is no way it is gonna be here by THURSDAY" TWO WEEKS" and is just sitting in pre shipment like I said I just got a package from China that took two weeks After it hit NY I have packages comi g from everywhere that are never delayed its only on this service that my packages from loud have come to a Deadman crawl med mama never took so long it was just the premium Mimosa I received was not at all premium im mean I'm paying to play but when the game is rigged it becomes very unappealing when consistency is lacking .really frustrating to your stuff not move at all then see a whole list of news strains being released and you can't even muster up enough energy to create the idea of even purchasing some because you that shot might not make it to your lips for at least half a MONTH my stuff i mail to the east coast always takes no more than 3 days i understand off days and family etc. I might need to become a shipper because if you guys were bagged up 1 to 2 days I couldn't tell emerald the old shipper had one thing I liked at no giving time they would take down their product so I kind of new when to order e eryone else lets us order in a free for all manner which is piling orders on top of order etc. Obviously im a little pissed hence to over use of characters but this is all have to vent and at least feel a little better about $200 dollars just sitting waiting for that magical day just to be reshipped and subject to the same 2 week wait that just took the eyebrows right off your damn forehead already ok I woke up the check my informed delivery again and you guessed it delivery date unknown STILL FML!!!

• edited July 2020

@medman - You probably addressed the question long ago, but after a quick search I could not find the question/answer, so...

Has any consideration been given to offering express shipping? The reason I ask is because I ordered something online I really, really need right away on Wednesday, and opted to have it shipped priority for an upcharge of $10. It is coming from North Carolina and will be delivered today (according to ID). I am in Texas. Just over 48 hours to receiving my order.

Just wondering, I suppose it might not be practical from the shipping end due to limited resources, but if it were an option, I would imagine many folks might take advantage of it.

• @justaguy I thought about that as well. I know they ship Priority I believe, but Priority is still getting backed up. I've heard Priority express is guaranteed a accurate delivery time. I was just thinking about bringing that up the other day and looked into it. The only thing is, I don't know if Priority Express would be less safe for any particular reason, but I would def pay the extra money for it.

• I'd pay the extra cost for that option for sure

• Dont you have to sign for overnight express?That would be a nonstarter and i think that is why it is not offered.

• @SpongePail Ahhhh I knew there had to be a catch, and there it is lol

• I mean having to sign for it still doesnt give them the right to open it. ALSO if your package gets “lost” you’ll know who it goes to because of who signs it lol i think thats not a bad idea.. who doesnt get up early on the day their stuff is getting delivered?

• I didn't have to sign for the package that was sent to me via express mail, it was in the mailbox, like ID said is would be.

• I wish I could tell you that overnight and/or other express shipping were an option, but alas, it isn't.