No tracing on USPS Informed Delivery

2»

Comments

• edited July 2020

@G1zm0 no go on order today. Says the 10th. So the fun begins...come on USPS!

• @MizterNiceGuy ....Same here, Not today. :cry:

• Newbie here ! Just wanted to share my USPS experience with first order. Placed first order on 7/4. Label created on 7/5 and shows it will be delivered on 7/15 to east coast. Fingers crossed

• @puglover18 that is cool 😎 what did u order for your first time ?

• It seems like 10 days coast to coast shipping (after it is dropped off) is the new normal

• I seem to run about 7/8 days from payment to door so
    I’m doing good. From coast to coast

• Received order today, so 8 days from payment to door. @suchacutie89 I did (4) 1g samples and $5 1g sample to test it out. I ended up getting Wedding Cake, Citron, OG, Chem Dawg, and Lavender. What a great service ! Looking forward to placing more orders :smiley:

• I ordered GG4 on July 5th..Label created the 6th and that’s it..going on 11 days with no change in status..anyone else experiencing this?

• Yes..new normals going on..takes a week(3-5days)to get labels made sometimes. My last few orders took 14 days. In transit for 8 days. So it's a combo of shippers being swamped and USPS shaky stability.

• NEW NORMAL is not getting mail at all for 3 days.

• @antfuzz I've noticed that.

• edited July 2020

@MizterNiceGuy my order of premium Sundae Driver did the same thing and eventually was replaced with bomb ChemDawg ..just weird to sit so long in pre-ship status..wish it would at least change to item received..

• @antfuzz does anyone get anything useful in the mail anymore other than packages? I do not. I wish my mailbox had a spam filter.

• Step 1 say USPS is broken, step 2 break it by flooding it with mail (7/15/20 IRS deadline was yesterday), step 3 say no voting by mail...

• Voting by mail at least has a paper trail that electronic voting does not.

• edited July 2020

As of now my ID has been working perfectly fine. The longest one of my packages took was literally 9 business day. Which I have no problem with being that their are not many trustworthy sites that deliver these type of goods.

• Ok I finally got my replacement order originally I spent 180 plus 5 dollar shipping I ordered on the 25th so a total of three weeks while im satisfied I got my replacement im not wuth the fact that I didn't get anything extra all I got was a dime sized chocolate chip cookie that said 50mg on it and 4 grams of chemdawg like I asked for but I thought they would throw something else in to make up the small difference knowing i spent 180 and the chemdawg is just 155 for 4 grams but hey it is what it is also the shatter sugared up completely and came on a peice of parchment paper it took awhile to get the sugar wax into the reusable silicone container that med mama uses smokes ok but has a waxy taste a little mild terp action out of all this i learned loudn co is good on strains but never order alot from them in one order while expensive i recommend ordering in 1/4 's so if it takes awhile you can just wait on the other order to come medmama has some of the best concentrates I've had on here but her strains are not strong enough for me i am a heavy smoker like 6 to 8 blunts a day solo and this shatter from loud that sugared up is just not what I'm used to i like a snap and pull texture this service is great but it has its flaws in think also i will be just putting in the notes no freebie if they only have edibles i mean my tolerance is so high it's just wasting time lol i feel like someone else can benifit more from them 😅 the verdict medmama got the concentrates on lock loud n co got the strains both have iffy shipping times so order from both if you can and watch the sparks fly also the strain descriptions are not 100% accurate while fun to read i learned as my own preference i don't like spicy,earthy tones in my buds I like gassy lemony fruity aromas enough talk love yall my medicineman homies im out dihhh bihhhh c u tomorrow

• @b4ldhe4d101 I gotta agree with you 100% since Covid the shipping of both shippers is well...exactly what they told you not to expect which is a miraculous 2 day delivery or something of that nature so to speak. Sorry to hear your shatter sugared up I got my shatter chip freebie in the mail and it was the first time for me to ever try an edible lol I believe I have a high tolerance also because I ate the entire chip and drink 2 beers and smoked a bowl of skywalker og and I felt nothing but a little buzz. Oh and quit buying halves and wholes as well the Sample Packs and 1/4's seems to be the route to go with packages only going to get slower.

• $155 for 4 grams?? That doesn’t seem right, I spent $180 for 14 grams of chem dawg. Maybe you meant $55 for 4 grams.

I always note “freebie? Pre roll”

I ALWAYS get a pre roll, it’s the most bang for the buck.

And sometimes, I’ll buy a half O and get 2 different strains, they pack 7.5 grams for each strain giving me total of 15 grams and then the free pre roll. That’s basically 2 free grams, that’s a $40 value, shipping covered.

• I made an order sunday morning when alien fire kush came out , label created Wednesday and nothing since then , shipping is very very slow with loud atm will try medmama next time around

• edited July 2020

@Letsgethigh420 same here but my label started moving this morning! Says it will be here Mon 🤞🏼..hopefully you will see movement soon..still waiting on my Mama GG4 order from the 5th..still no movement on that one..

• Well to my surprise my Mama order of GG4 went from preship label from the 6th to scanned into my local post office the 18th..lots of missed scans there but I’ll take it 😀..hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow with the Fire Kush..sometimes Monday’s aren’t so bad..

• My post man who is a great guy and is my age and does not play said to me that the usps is a mess right now and do not count on anything with them. He told me he has seen packages go from 2 days to ten days and it all has to do with where and what post office it comes thru and its staffing level on a any given day he said if he was a betting man about 30% of the packages get scanned right and some don't even get scanned until they arrive at the local post office.

• The recent tax deadline has been the major culprit with delays recently from what I heard. All the people procrastinating till last minute lol

• You mean the July 15th deadline was a real thing? I thought they were joking...

Oh well... not much they can do to someone who doesn't really exist.

• @Letsgethigh420 Informed delivery has become notoriously inaccurate. Our shippers have both assured us that with a few exceptions packages are going out within 24-48 hours. After that its all on USPS!