No tracing on USPS Informed Delivery

First post and 1st time customer here 😁 I made pmt with bitcoin last Wednesday night and not seeing anything on informed delivery. Is there a bit of lag using it? Thanks!

Β«1

Comments

• I wish they would put up a sticky about informed delivery.

It works for some people and doesn't for others. I haven't had ID work for me once since I joined in March.

No need to worry though, your order will deliver in due time. If it's not there within 10 business days, use the contact form on the site to start an inquiry.

• Thanks 😁

• @MrMuffinMan it never works for me but u will get it. Prob by Wednesday

• THAT would be really cool! It's literally been months lol

• ID is fubar. The Wuhan Flu and the craziness surrounding it has made it worse, if that was possible.

You placed an order, got the confirmations, your order will get to you. That is a promise made by MedMan, MedBoy, and MedMama and in my experience has never been broken. The process is not perfect, but considering the service they provide, they are perfect with how they do it, imho.

BTW: be sure to leave a product review when the time comes.

peace!

• Thanks ✌

• @MrMuffinMan Hi, and welcome! I'm a newbie here too.

Letting you know my order(s) are finally moving within the usps service, so it's absolutely legit.

What did you order out of my curiosity?

• Sundae driver 😁

• I just checked ID again and it shows label created yesterday at 755a.

• There's some awesome pics of SD on this forum (im sure you saw). You'll get your order soon. I say give it a week.

• edited July 2020

Informed Delivery is great.
    Just to give you an idea,

I place orders usually on Thursday’s.
    On Monday or Tuesday I usually see β€œlabel created” and then a day after that I usually get a delivery date. I normally receive my product 1 week later, so if I order Thursday, I’ll get it next Thursday.

Be patient though.

It’ll get to you.

Edited: I should note, I’m on the West Coast.

MedMama in my experience is quicker than Loud and Co.

I prefer Loud and Co products though.

• Thanks! I ordered last Wednesday, but I'm in WI πŸ˜‰ Loud & Co.

• Hey @MrMuffinMan :😺🐾 You will always get your order(s) ....The key here is patience! πŸ˜πŸ‘ That ID would drive me nuts!

• Lol yeah, I think I'll just leave that alone! MM gets good reviews all the way around and I poked around before ordering πŸ˜‰ to make sure lol. Thanks!

• @MrMuffinMan Im new here as well and I notice ID is a blessing and a curse at the same time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ blessing bc it does allow us to see delivery dates on packages curse because when we don’t see an expecting package we go NUTS πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have placed 6 orders and 4 are scheduled for delivery between Tomorrow and Saturday ! Excitement is an understatement ! I’m truly so thankful to have found @medboy and @medman because I’ve truly been scammed before and just appreciate what they do ! The fact that they ALWAYS DELIVER and this forum was all I needed ! Trust me when I say I’m definitely a new LOYAL customer !

• @MrMuffinMan I Just realized we have ANOTHER cat lover here! 😺🐾

• I'm actually allergic to cats lol but I bulked up on allergy pills the 1st 6mo we had muffin lol. We just brought 2 farm kittens home a couple weeks ago and we've also had bandit since February. My hubby's blue died in January from cancer and we had to have our 16 year old pit put to sleep end of May. We needed a couple more furbabies to love πŸ˜₯πŸ₯°

• @MrMuffinMan You wouldn't happen to be the same MrMuffinMan from Xbox 360 would you? I used to play online with a guy with the same Username as you it'd be pretty cool though. Lol

• Lol no, sorry 😁 I bought the domain for the email address just a couple months ago.

• Ordered GG4 yesterday label created today 😱 holy smokes Medmama that was fast ! Hope for delivery next week

• Ooh!!! I got it 😁 though I ordered SD, forgot it was dirty girl....with a black cherry soda j 😍

• edited July 2020

Yay!!! @MrMuffinMan
    I'm also owned by a kitty; her name is Dutchy. 🐾🐾
    Looks like tomorrow is going to be my day to be smiled upon by the green gods!

• Love her name ☺️

• I had a orange and white tabby named Semba he is now in heaven after I had him 9 years πŸ˜“ he became my old grumpy man ! O how I truly miss him dearly ! That Cat got me through some tough times. Love your animals ! I now have a Yorkiepoo rescue who is 9 had him since he was 6 months. They found him in a drain in Phoenix AZ. (I’m so random lol )

• I posted this about waiting for an order last Christmas. I was enjoying some fine medicine I had just received from Loud and felt sorta poetic. :blush:

https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/433/the-longest-wait

• Looks like the cats have taken over the forum! 😹 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

• My ID is broken now...package has been just sitting in a neighbor state..no movement..Departed same facility twice.. now iD is "unavailable".

Today is suppose to be the day..πŸ˜” Jack Herer & Ghost Ship

• edited July 2020

@MizterNiceGuy At least the "Ship" Isn't to far away! :mrgreen:

• @MizterNiceGuy I got mine last night and ID only showed a label created on 7-7. So its probably moving, just not showing it πŸ˜‰

• edited July 2020

It would drive me crazy to not have ID work since I have to walk kind of far to my mailbox. I normally check my mail only when I'm expecting something because all I get is junk mail and absolutely nothing important unless I order something. I wish my real mailbox had a spam filter.

Β«1