When is Outdoor back?

When does the outdoor return?

Comments

• Been watching for this too. A south Cali friend said their summer harvest was usually late May through mid June. So add in appropriate dry, processing and cure time and the Cali ODs at least should be hitting the shelves soon. Crossing fingers for another batch of Jaeger OD but that was Loud’s offering last time.

• That summer harvest is the light dep harvest. For most outdoor, harvest time is October.

• edited July 2020

Croptober! Can't wait. @medboy @funkynugz @medman @Ant123

• @medboy My bad, I should have mentioned in my earlier comment the necessity of light dep for summer OD. Is there a difference between light dep and greenhouse grown, or are they pretty much/exactly the same?

• Sometimes they are the same, but they don't have to be. I've known growers who grew plants outside, then draped blackout tents over them in the afternoon to force flowering. It's more work but not everyone can afford to build a greenhouse.

• @medboy curious if you ever heard of growers doing water only (no nutrients) at the very end of a grow for whatever reason. Someone was talking about this around me (an amateur and a former big dawg) and I'm curious if you've ever heard that.

• @MikeyC . Its called flushing and any grower worth his salt does it imo. It flushes out the extra nutes and makes the bud burn and taste better. Ever had bud that seems to spark or throw a spark. That's high phosphorus in the dried material. Great for flower development not great to smoke.

• @MikeyC I flush all of my plants I grow for 2 weeks, at the very end of their lives to get all the “bad” or “nasty” tasting salts out... I also let them sit in complete darkness for 48 hours..

• I am popping a seed in a paper towel on my windowsill right now.. this post just made me excited for some reason LOL . Even though it's a long time away til I'll be flushing anything 😏

• @v32Finish whatcha poppin? Auto? Photo?

• Maybe when the kids are all grown up I'll grow one day... Tegridy

• it's a Black Valium photo from top shelf elite genetics. (lost coast hash plant x g13 [so Cal cut] x Afghan Ghost) ... nice looking indica!!

• @v32Finish the last round I did I did Black valium(same company) night crawler (same company both autos) and psychofruit. I was growing in a 50 gal trash can setup so I was going for quality over yield. All strains being very awesome! Good luck on that!

• nice! yeah i'm planning to keep it small and simple, see what she does :) thanks! that's crazy you just grew the same strain. lol good stuff

• @MikeyC I agree with @SpongePail and @Fastguy199. Ed Rosenthal and Jorge Cervantes both recommend doing a water flush at the end. I'm not a grower but I trust both of those sources.