We need some more Sativa’s!

Everything on the menu is all Indica dominant hybrids i need some Sour Diesel or something. I missed out on the Sour Jack i want to know how strong the head high is for that it looks insane. I want to see some Amnesia on the menu

Comments

• Amnesia would be a very good strain to get for sure.

• edited July 2020

I definitely agree with you. I missed out on the Jack H. My own fault. Im sure something will pop up soon. In the meantime, white widow has always been a nice little energize (sativa lean) for me so I’m gonna pull the trigger.

Side note- premium Alien Fire Kush arrives today!

• I got a freebie joint of Sour Tangie a couple of months ago, been waiting for it to show up on the menu ever since. :)

• I love sativa dominants and if Galactic Jack pops back up on the menu, I would STRONGLY suggest picking it up. It just took my favorite spot from MAC lol

• Yes some good over 23% sativias. To try

• We sure do need sativa!
    @OneLove I'd love to see Galactic Jack again, myself.
    Anyday now I'll have my order of it in my hands!
    As well as Sour Jack!
    I'll post pics of SJ, although my phone cam blows. As yall can see from my sad little pics on the Galactic Jack thread, haha

• edited July 2020

I would like to see ChemDawg return..a premium Sour D, Tropicana, or Pineapple Express would be sweet! Just ordered some Alien Rock Candy 🍭 from the research I did it can hit like a sativa..

• @superman38NC just got a free joint of Chem with my order last week.

• @NOLA504 its one of my new fav’s

• i got subbed out w/ a G of Chemdawg a couple orders ago. first time i had it. really, really good. i'm nursing that last nug and using it nights & weekends ;) anxious to see some people posting pics of stuff they've got coming in! i'm trying to hold out since i ordered the Widow but the Alien Rock Candy looks *really good !!!

• The alien rock candy I had before knocked my ass out. It was definitely an Indica LN but as we know there are many different varieties.

• You're not wrong, folks. Our sativas tend to sell out faster, which makes them more difficult to keep in stock. :/

• @medboy Sativa’s are awesome its not your guys fault you have good product. Thank you for everything

• @superman38NC I liked the chemdawg too it was a really good hybrid. I had a joint of the Lodi Dodi they just had up and holy shit i want to try some next time i see it

• @BMan im hoping the ChemDawg returns with similar effects..aroma, appearance,..everything aligned with that one. I like the Lodi, but it’s not my fav..

• They are there now. :)

• Here’s hoping that new Hawaiian packs a Punch 🤪

• Well now i hope my Jack Hammer gets subbed 🤡 @Rockafire @funkynugz

• Med Mama's supposed to get new product this weekend. However, I don't know what that product will be yet.