MM's Outdoor 1:1 strains are confusing

edited July 2020 in Questions

Outdoor Cotton Candy 1:1

Also known as Cotton Candy Kush, this strain is an indica-dominant hybrid, though the exact ratio of sativa to indica isn't widely known.Cotton Candy is a complex mix of Power Plant from South Africa and Lavender from Amsterdam, itself a blend of Skunk strains and an Afghani Hawaiian.THC levels are relatively high, topping 28% in some samples, while CBD is much less prominent. This is high-CBD bud coated in THC concentrate for a balanced effect.

So are these CBD hemp strains with THC added or a super high THC strain? The description reads both ways. I don't get it.

It's not like a 28% THC strain needs to be coated with THC concentrate.

Comments

• Outdoor Pineapple Cake 1:1
    Pineapple Cake is an indica dominant strain that comes from the crossing of Pineapple Trainwreck and Cookie Monster strains. THC levels exceed 19%..These effects in combination with its moderate THC level give Pineapple Upside Down Cake an edge in treating a variety of conditions including chronic pain, muscle spasms, arthritis, mood swings, and depression. This bud is a high-CBD strain coated in THC concentrate for a balanced effect.

And is a 19% THC strain actually coated in THC concentrate on top of it? What does that even mean?

• Agree. I’m confused.

• Count me as confused also. Think I will just stick with the regular weed.

• Reminds me of moon rocks without the keif. I'm going to order and try it.

• edited July 2020

I got some sent to me as a sub and I don't care for it personally. It wasn't until I smoked some and felt nothing that I then looked at the bag and noticed they subbed cotton candy 1:1 for the gelato I ordered. Seems like regular old CBD. Just my opinion.

• @sixwaychili Agreed and I edited it. Basically it's a high CBD strain and won't get you blazed but good medical effect.

• I am highly dissapointed for the first time in almost 2 years of using this service. WTF would i want a cbd strain subbed for real weed? Now my monthly smoke budget is gone and ive got shitty smoke. God forbid you miss out on 15 bucks and send me a real strain. Im going on every forum I know and ranting on this. And thats like 6 maybe 7 forums. And i havent got my freebie the last 2 times. Cbd weed? Wtf.

• I feel as though it’s still mislabeled if it’s 1:1 ratio you’d still expect a high in addition to the CBD benefits.

• @groundscreeper Did you contact them about on the contact form. I've had some hiccups, but they've def always made it right. It worked out in my favor just recently.

• @onelove. I have not but I will before I go on my forum rant.

• @groundscreeper instead of freaking out and saying your going to rant on a bunch of forums why don’t you try and contact MB to make it right first. Mistakes happen and they fix them!! I don’t think threatening about forum rants is going to get you anywhere.

• @groundscreeper that probably would be a good idea first dont ya think?

• @groundscreeper I just had a hiccup with one of my orders. I emailed on the 19th, they sent me something to make up for it on the 20th, and I received it on the 23rd. I can't promise your shipping will be that quick, but they def make it right as quickly as possible if it's valid, and your problem sounds like a pretty valid one.

• @groundscreeper they will make it right I can promise you that.

• @lit. I didnt go on a rant. Just on here. For now. I forget the sarcastic tone in my head doesnt come out on text.

• @groundscreeper Nah man i feel you though if i ordered THC WEED and got CBD WEED i would be PISSED. Its different when its like 15% THC and 8%CBD or something like that. Those are good, but if it was pure CBD i would be beyond angry especially with the prices on the site. My advice always buy something that says INDOOR. Have not been dissapointed yet

• Holla at medboy before ranting on forums and fuck up a good thing for everyone and yourself. It's weed not a wrong donated organ lol. They'll sort it out for you. @medboy get em straight brother.

• Honestly... if I want CBD I'll go to my local gas station.

Confusion is the correct term?

This seems like some kinda shift to full marketability...

I just wanna get stoned? WTF does medicated even mean?

• Thanks for your faith in our customer service! In general we do want customer service questions to be kept off the forum, but this post looks like it's OK to me. It's alright to complain about bud quality after all, and this is similar.

• Well well well. Looks like Medboy told the forum police to piss off. Thats what i wanted to say, also its a REVIEW thread. REVIEW. @rshigh81 @LIT thanks for your concern though medboy quickly answered.my email and I hope to have issue resolved asap. I have a condition in which i dont like to leave the house without a proper amount of thc in my system.