Strains We’d Love to see Back!!

Comments

• Mother’s Milk was BOMB.COM...i would love to see that strain again

• Sunset Sherbet is a no brainer! But, I would love to see some Donkey Butter come back. Those two oz. of Donkey Butter were the surprise hit of my Coronavirus summer!

• Blue Dream, Jack Herer, ATF Sour Diesel. More sativa dominant flower please.

• i want some more of the sunset sherbet from Loud's grower .. there's one particular grower whose buds come out kind of.. idk how to describe it. they are dense, but it's more than just "dense" - it has a certain type of almost 'spiky'-ness to the bud structure itself. super resinous and chunky; hard to the touch (think Loud's premium Sunset Sherbet from early summer, or also there was wedding cake from the same master grower..i think the 1st Dolato i saw maybe. all just legendary batches)

i would also go ahead try the outdoor SS from Mama again, despite that my experience last time was really kinda rough. . i have seen enough people rave about that bud to where i wanna try it . (it's funny saying that i wanna try it....since i DID try it, but what i received did not match the pics or the experience of many others.) TO BE FAIR, i also think it was somewhat MY responsibility as well, not only m.mama.... bc i waited a LONG ass time to order it; by the time i put in the order, it had been up there for like 5-6 days.. dont remember exactly.. but a long time. and disappeared basically immediately after i put it in. then another 3-4 days in the heat during transit. and a small amount, too. mine was dry, NO terps, harsh, and way beyond anything that a boveda could help with. barely could detect any GSC genetics or that it was SS . you could tell, but barely.

wow . long story. sorry bout that. i'm telling you man, sometimes i smoke right before i come on here to check for menu updates, and i just get typin away when i'm blazed. LOL

i have listed strains earlier in this post & in others, but i would like to also add the following. a pretty even mix of returning stuff vs. stuff i've never seen here. i also would specify that i would prefer all of these as premium grade , or at least very very good greenhouse or indoor or whatever :

sunset sherbet
    dolato
    ghost ship [missed it]
    galactic jack [missed it] or really ANY high end Jack cross/hybrid
    white widow
    northern lights
    kali mist
    pineapple chunk
    blueberry muffin
    anything-rock-candy
    strawberry cough
    super silver haze
    purple haze
    chocolate mint OG
    amherst sour diesel

also- the choc.mint OG reminded me- we need some premium grade, high high-end OG's!!! i haven't been able to get my hands on a SINGLE OG yet that i would classify as 'great'.

hope ev1 has a good weekend

• Alien Fire Kush!

• edited October 2020

Lemon meringue
    Cookie Dawg (we only had it as a concentrate I want the flower, it’s so good)
    Welch’s Grape
    Runtz
    Premium Sour Diesel
    Northern Lights
    GDP
    Premium Jack H
    Mt Hood Magic (maybe my fav, never had it from this site but world love to see it)
    Durban Poison
    GG4 (always)
    More dolato and Lodi dodi
    Premium Pineapple Express

• Super Skunk, Sunset Sherbet,

• Jagger!!!!!!!!

• @superman38NC thanks bro! I agree with your list as well. The only one I forgot to mention was Bruce Banner. I’m a huge fan!

• Platinum OG Shatter ! If you had it I want a OZ, maybe 2 . Platinum OG Shatter I haven't seen for years. But Id love me some Platinum OG shatter. Did I say I would buy some Platinum OG shatter if it was listed Oh yea I would. How can I order Platinum OG Shatter ?

• Anybody miss lamb's breath ?

• And I missed that post, yes sunset sherbert

• That recent premium White Rhino from Loud was by far my favorite. Also any cheese strain

• more Dolato(!!!), Sunset Sherbet(!!), San Bacio & some of sherbinski's other new stuff(!), more Humboldt Seed Organization strains (like Amherst Sour Diesel and Chocolate Mint OG) , wedding cake crosses, Jordan of the Isles strains (eg. Blackberry Dolato), some Hazes and tropical sativas, premium White Rhino, premium Super Silver Haze, SQUARE 1 GENETICS.

LOL i love to come on this thread every once in a while and just see what are the first few things that come to mind. haha

• Anything just mentioned sounds awesome

• I'd really like for some premium runtz flower

• Any word on Dolato or sunset or wedding cake from that Master Grower who had that bomb sunset sherbet @LoudnCo ?

Please include that reference to that grower in the listings bc those were the best flower I've had from this site ☺️

• That would be wild- "from the grower that brought you"... groupings!?

• I agree that it would be great to include the grower in the description or something...

• I think it would be hard to do, logistically.. but I have found those to be my favorite by a Wife margin, so I would like to know, for instance, if the Tasty Waves was grown by that grower I would buy it right now , etc etc etc

Mainly I just want Dolato and sunset to come back . Lol

• Deff more high end sativa's

• Little Moon Rocks, went away like a toot in a whirlwind.... an encore please MedMama. Thx

• East Coast Sour Diesel

• @georgetirebiter Mama dropped some mothers milk again a few months back..gorgeous buds but not as strong/mind blowing as the batch we 1st had..still have a tiny nug. Hope to see it return though!

• Hello everyone! First time user to the site, product was delivered very happy! Quick survey I get carts from the dispensary and they have a more natural taste when it comes to strains and their flavor profile. I ordered Biscotti from Loud and Co and noticed the terp profile was good it just didn’t taste like weed it had a more manufactured flavor to it. It certainly smacks and gets the job done medication wise just curious if anyone out there tried a specific cart that had a more plant like taste more natural?! Any help appreciated and with the large quantity and different shippers just thought I would check. @medman @medboy @anyone?!?

• Anyone ever see any motorbreath here? I’d LOVE to try it!!

• I don’t ever recall seeing Motorbreath on the menu here. I’ve seen it at my local med. dispensary (28% THC) but I’ve yet to try it. Sounds good though.