Mother(s) fuckin Milk!

I’ve been wanting to try this for so long ever since @georgetirebiter gave his legendary review on it(which I really hope he sees it on the menu), like another customer had said, it’s like Christmas morning! Thanks medmama!

Comments

• I wonder if it's the same as Mother's Milk OG? I still have about 1/4 left of it. And I will reiterate what @georgetirebiter said about it.

• No its horrible, was all sticks and stems and burned like dried oregano, I highly recommend letting me buy it first and test it again....... j/k, cant wait till my bitcoin clears.....hope her teets havent dried up before then

• Where the hell is @georgetirebiter anyways?!

• @OneLove He's a guy that used to comment on the forums some of the most intriguing reviews that you could come across. Somewhat like the descriptions of strains you get on flyleaf or even here on MM but with his own personal touch. He gave awesome reviews. But, he's long since been lost with nowhere to be found.

• His last post he said that he had COVID. Really miss his reviews!! Hope is doing OK.

• This. Mother's milk will sell out first

• I never tried mothers milk, but if you enjoy Euphoria, the Bubbas Gift will not disappoint.

• Was on my last bud of indoor mothers’s milk..it’s 🔥 and definitely a creeper! Can’t wait for the premium to arrive..thx MM!

• Ordering now

• @Brandon2k20 oh I know who he is. I was wondering WHERE he is lol.
    Wow @LIT I must have missed that. I hope he is doing better sheesh.

• Yeah i ordered an 8th while at work bc i didn't wanna miss it.. lol.. the 2 strains i have probably heard more about than any others would have to be Mothers Milk and fruit loops.

haven't tried either.

i'm a bit skeptical about Medmama bud since my last orders i haven't been crazy thrilled with.. altho i have to say that i kinda didn't give the DoSiDo's and the wedding cake from Mama enough credit (most recent batch on both, premium) .. i wasn't necessarily disappointed, but i kinda put them aside bc the bag appeal is just not there. after giving them a proper chance, i do like the way they smoke but lets just put it this way, i have ordered about 8 different strains from Mama and ihave not received ONE that i would call "iced out" or even remotely crystal'd up.. that bothers me, DESPITE the fact that they have great flavor, smell, high, etc. esp as a premium.

anyway i'm sorry i'm just ranting a bit .. i know from others and just in general that i'm being a little irrational on that front .. but yeah i pulled the trigger on the mothers milk and now i'm thinking about either ordering more or getting the white cookies..

@medboy any clues when Loud may be adding to the menu? i literally loaded up the order page and filled out an order for a 1/4 of white cookies and then backed out bc i feel liked loud is gonna drop something and i will be sadface when i can't buy . lol

• That strawberry cough sold out quick.

• i saw that.. didn't realize how much i wanted to try it until it was too late

• edited August 2020

I was growing Strawberry Cough over 10 yrs ago from Dutch Passion..one of my fav’s..never tried any off here but I’m sure it’s good. If you are looking for an incredible high go with Mothers Milk

• yeah dude i cant wait to try the mother's milk.. i put in an order for it just out of instinct, now i can't decide whether to get something else (white cookies, gelato, sunset) ... whether to order more mother's milk... or whether to just chill out and wait & see what else comes , from Loud maybe?

it's an interesting time

• Hahaha! No doubt v32Finish...should I go for the best bang for my buck? (Sunset) Fear of missing out? (Already did w/strawberry cough) or be patient & see what Loud drops.
    Ahhh, decisions...

• Am wontin on lound to hit with new strains

• The starwberry cough didn't look that good from MoMA atlest the picture didn't . NVR now tho until you have it and try it out

• No kidding, story of my life.. decisions.. I
    Decided to forego the others I'm interested in, and to wait for loud next premiums

• Do you put a boveda 62 in your packs and wait a week?