What to do??

Have any of y’all follow the necessary protocol, waited The two weeks, followed all the contact from rules and still have not heard back from any one? I’m in this boat now. No package from loud from a 7/21 order.

I don’t need everyone on here to tell me the rules and I’m not going into specific details about my order.

Been using this amazing service since 2015. I’m just wondering what to do if they don’t get back to me as this has never happened to me before. I have waited to the necessary 24 hours via contact form and nothing.

Comments

• It took 2 days for medboy to contact me about me about mine.

• Had an order same time show up yesterday just after i contacted them. Was all post office. Loud had shipped on the 24 or 25th.

• @Jjimbo0721 We had email knocked out for a few days but I'm caught up now so you should have gotten the word. Please let me know if you haven't.

• @medboy. Haven’t seen anything yet. I checked my spam too. I’m not worried. As long as y’all are aware, it will be taken care of. Thanks so much my dude

• I haven't gotten anything back about my order either... was told, 'checking with shipper'... that was three days ago.... :-(

• @daCabbie... All will be great! I think I’m sticking with med mamma for awhile though. Loud’s point man needs to get the staff together. This is the second time this has happened in two months with loud.

Med mamma has been very consistent with everything for me! Happy smoking everyone! Stay safe

• @Jjimbo0721 I agree with you that Loud needs to get the staff back in the roper direction. They have awesome products with quality but need to stay on that.

• @Jjimbo0721 I've had Loud mess up 3 of my last 9 orders lol. I think they may have gotten a little over their head with orders and quality control was hit. They've always made it right but of course it was an inconvenience...HOWEVER their flower always seems higher quality and I've all but once been extremely pleased. Usually have no problems with MM but now I'm waiting on an order from her from the 22nd lol.

• @OneLove and @rasta0458 I’m just glad this forum is available and people are having some of the same issues. I get in my head too much about it and think that it will never be delivered. It’s great to talk to everyone on here

• @Jjimbo0721 totally agree! this place is awesome. i have seen several packages delivered recently LONG past the 2 and even 3 wk mark, so def. don't lose hope!

• You guys have me worried. I ordered a couple carts on Saturday night, from Loud, and didn’t see a label printed, until last night, but I ordered from medmama last night and am thinking it’s her label. I’m a noobie around here and I’m not worried about getting ripped off or anything like that (I have been in past, this forum is the only reason I’m not worried), I’m just out of smoke. Matter of fact I ordered from medmama last night because reading through the forum I seen how quick she was getting orders out, lol, and I need some relief. Should I be worried I don’t see two labels yet?

• Trust me I’m happy as hell one is showing 😂

• @rubygirl816 the post office has become very unreliable regarding reporting labelling to their system. Very likely your orders are enroute, but postal system running ridiculously slow.

• Med Mama from California. Loud from Washington...

• I’m excited, I’m 54 years old and I have never had such a hard time finding something to smoke. And I’m smoking a lonnnnnnng time. This website is a godsend! Thanks again!

• I can confirm that a lot of my orders will just be stuck in transit for an extra day and then suddenly arrive at the regional facility in my area. They are SOOOOO behind