Product description

I see that medmoma on her product description as stopped listing anything about the smell of her flowers . To me that's one of the most important aspects. It all goes together with good flowers . If it doesn't smell to me is not worth having. Am old school I can always tell by the dank smell what the high is going to be like . Wish they would start saying more about it . And they did up untill a few weeks ago.

Comments

• Most of the descriptions were coming from a variety of cannabis sites like Wikileaf, Allbud, Leafly, etc. Sometimes, word for word. Those site are all great sources of information (even if it isn't always consistent across the sites). To be honest, I don't read the flower descriptions on MM anymore.

• I agree .. look I absolutely adore this site & service, but I would also like to hear a little more in the description that actually describes that batch of flower.. the Leafly descriptions are fine, for the most part, but I really appreciate when they go into a bit more detail about appearance .. and yes , smell.

Going hand in hand with this, is the pictures.. all in the name of constructive criticism of course, the pictures are fine, but I would like to see a LITTLE bump in the resolution/quality.

One lesson I learned from selling guitars online is that good pictures sell stuff. I think sometimes those pics do not do the herb justice, at all. I'm right there with you; to me I don't think you should call anything* premium unless it has a strong, dank smell, and being at least pretty frosted up. (Which, again.. the quality is not at all a problem). But I can hardly ever tell how many trichomes are going to be on a given bud.

Anyway! Sorry for the long post! Tldr please please get the shippers to put an extra 2 sentences in the description.. like a "Batch Notes" section would be good! And .. kick the photos up to 1080 instead of 640x480!! :wink:

@medboy for the most part I am just joshing and playing around, lil but I'm curious what you think about this.... Not so much the photos, because I understand that it is what it is, but.. idk. I'm high. Please feel free to disregard this post 😖 ALSO... this is a big one and not sure if it's been asked .. but .. what's up with the THC levels in the descriptions? Have some of them been actually lab tested ??

Either way, no worries man :smile:

• Well spoken