LOUD RESTOCKED ❤️❤️

Mac is available !!! I am about to place my order now but there menu is so beautiful I need feedback on good strains y’all !!

Comments

• MAC is top. It will be gone quickly.

• I got a quarter of Mac and eighth of premium wedding cake and the 4 gram sampler of GCs, critical mass, bubba kush, and space queen 😫❤️❤️ Couldn’t help myself heard so much about MaC wHen I first joined I know it is a must !

• I started to drool a little as I posted them to the site. True story.

• Bubba Kush???? :cry: it is so tasty...

• edited August 2020

Gotta go with premium Alaskan Thunderfuck and MAC.

Alaskan Thunderfuck reads exactly like the Fruit Loops description. It's a sativa that hits like an indica because of how strong it is. Actually, I think that's backwards so who the thunderfuck knows?

• Wedding Cake and MAC

• edited August 2020

I split a half of AT and MAC. /drool

Now while I'm waiting, I'll smoke some Fruit Loops. hehe Life is good!

Actually, I need to empty some jars! So it'll be XJ-13 first and Space Candy later. Those are my two lowest quantities. But I hate finishing anything. Grrrr. I need more jars!

This is me on XJ-13. Where's the music?

• Better put on some Buju Banton and jam away my friend!

• I had to grab some MAC y’all !! I had to do it ! I think I had a virtual High just reading and looking at the availability Loud has right now ! Serious have saved money just for their restock ! #Loyal ❤️❤️😂😂😂

• @Sixwaychili that ATF lol sounds like it is going to be great !! I have high hopes for this high 💨💨🔥🔥⛽️⛽️⛽️

• edited August 2020

Hey what do y’all use to keep your flower fresh in the jar ? I ordered some boveda off amazon

• I really think I need to save the rest of my XJ-13 for special occasions. Like going to a concert.

• @suchacutie89 These are the amazing jars I use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G5FRB3X

And I put a 62% Boveda pack in each.

• @Sixwaychili i ordered something similar to this called Herb Guard after some research I learned that these or just darker containers in general are good because sunlight can speed up the drying process (so true ) like this website has truly made me do more research on strains and how to keep it fresh longer ! I’m glad I ordered those Boveda packs I seen someone on here with them

• I never used a Boveda pack. I just keep my jars in a bathroom closet. That bathroom doesnt get alot of use. Dark and air conditioned!

• Didn't read the whole thread but my order the same as @Sixwaychili . Split half, Mac and AT. And I couldn't help but get an 8th of wedding cake too. Lol.. yikes

• This is why I waited! Lol