Anyone ever been ruffied? Random

I think girlfriend and I got drugged last night I didn't remember anything until I got arrested and took to jail and it's still real fuzzy I could still walk and move but I was extremely aggressive. She couldn't move walk or anything. This couple bought us a drink I remember telling her I think I they trying to have sex with us and that we needed leave that was the last thing? I didn't really drink that much no more than usual.

Comments

• O yeah and F**K GAITLINBURG PD

• Get your blood tested

• Jesus dude, I'm sorry. I'd bring up to the police that you think you were drugged so it's on record.

• Yeah maybe the couple that you think drugged you, have been doing it to other as well. I would call police.

• I was trying to tell them they wouldn't listen I'm in my 30s and have partied alot in my life and I have never ever felt like that.

• I literally felt like a rabid animal. I'm also a big guy 6ft 4 260lbs. I looked up the side effects it said it caused euphoria and aggression and memory lose in men and it makes women black out have lack of muscle control

• edited August 2020

Yup you were drugged. Get a lawyer and get blood drwan instantly. Start pointing fingers at the bar, they might have cameras and are responsible to prevent these things from happening so its partly their fault.

And yes, it's happened to me... but I'm very familiar with drugs and walk away quickly.

• Yeah I have been and you don’t remember shit. I don’t drink much at all so I knew something was wrong when I didn’t remember a thing. I went to the ER and they tested my blood and it tested positive for whatever drug they used I can’t remember the name but it wasn’t Xanax or Valium or anything like that. I think you should go to the doctor in the morning for sure your girl and you both. Good luck to you both I hope this all works out for you

• People that drug other people should be put down like a sick dog imo. Hunt em down and Fuck em up. Both of em. Sick freaks.

• Yeah happened to me at Tao in NYC July 2018. I was on a business trip and out to dinner with two coworkers. Last thing I remember is having a glass of champagne after dinner. Hands down the worst night of my life. I flew home a day later and the looks I got going through La Guardia with my face bashed we're ones I'll never forget. Haven't had a drink since, and left that job immediately obv. Legally I can't say much more than that unfortunately.

I'm so very sorry you went through this @Derege. It's a terrifying experience. Jesus...sending light and love your way doll ❤️❤️❤️