Mystery Flower

I wish that it would just say whether it's indica, sativa or a hybrid! I'm intrigued.

Also interested in the discount Green Hindu Kush and Better Than You.

Anyone who orders, would love to hear reviews.

Comments

• edited August 2020

@Sixwaychili im with you! The pics look good..almost did a split of BTY and the Mystery..ordered Gelato 41 instead..Green Goddess is also intriguing

• edited August 2020

@superman38NC I need to get it out of my head that I must try every single strain that sounds good because I'd be ordering 4-6 more. Six is enough at one time and I know that's not even close to what others have hoarded here. lol

Gelato 41 also sounds and looks amazing. Also, I've never had a strain that looks anything like that Ice Cream Cake with the purple in it. Mimosa comes closest.

I do wish I got some of the strawberry diesel though.

I'll just have to be satisfied with my menu of XJ-13, the older Mothers Milk OG, premium Fruit Loops, MAC and ATF along with some White Cookies to fall asleep.

• that sounds like a pretty good personal menu there to me.. the white cookies.. that's another one that i really want to try, but like you just said.. at some point you have to let some of em pass by .. am struggling with this a bit lol but it's all good

but yeah right now there's still White Cookies, White Rhino, and Gelato 41 (this especially ) that i still am really interested in, but just can't do it.. i plan to live vicariously thru the reviewers when they get theirs & enjoy ;)

• I'm pretty sure I'm either ordering an half of the hindu kush or a split half of HK & bty, but I've decided to sleep on it, since I've already spent my ganja budget this month. 😒

• edited August 2020

@MoonMan5 Bro, I've been wanting to try some of that, and the jack og resin!
    Let me know how that papaya cake is when ya get it!
    Seriously, I have to set a budget for myself, or I'll spend wayy too much on the mary ja wana, haha

• @Sixwaychili if they told you whether it was an indica or a sativa, it wouldn't be much of a mystery, would it? :P

• edited August 2020

@Sixwaychili yes this site is hard not to look at..I keep telling myself not to look.. but man when they load a ton of strains i typically order something. Sticking to 1/8ths has helped feed my crave to try more without fully breaking the bank..occasionally a gem pops up like Gelato 41 and I order more

• Omg that gelato 41 idk how it slipped by.. feel like I'm gonna regret not getting that & the white rhino but it's like you just touched on.. when the selection is like this , you just can't get everything..

I'm rt there with @superman38NC , backing off to ordering 8ths has helped . Sometimes where before I would order a 1/4 or half, now I think to myself .. ok.. it's not the most economic.. bit if I just get the 8th rt now, then if something pops up tomorrow, I can get an 8th of that too. But yeah. Hard to stay away 😝

• Dont worry you all didnt miss out, I posted pics in the review section. They look super flame, but its some kind of cbd strain I think Sour Tsunami. Im so bored with it...