cookie sample

Sorry if this has already been asked, I can't find such a post. When you get a cookie sample from Loud & Co and it says 50mg... is it a sample of a 50mg cookie or the tiny piece in the sample has 50mgs of THC in it? I would normally only take about 15mg. I don't want to eat a tiny corner to no avail, or eat the whole thing and be completely incapacitated.

TIA

Comments

• someone else can correct me if i'm wrong but pretty sure those little square cookies are 50mg each. so you would only wanna eat a corner/quarter for 15mg (appx) .

• Thank you! Last time I gave it away to my friend because I was intimidated. He split it with another guy and they both "didn't feel anything." They were probably just already too stoned to notice, since I know the 25mg gum drop usually does it for him.

• yeah, I have heard mixed results.. my only experience is with a 50 mg gummy. I took half, so roughly 25mg, and definitely felt it.. it was a decent kind of mellow stoned for a couple hours.. but it wasn't overpowering or anything. I have seen alot of people say the edibles don't do anything for them, so. . Idk if you just have to find your perfect dosage or what

• I definitely feel something now from a tiny corner so I’m going to go ahead and say it is 50!

• Only edibles I’ve ever had were from here, and I’ve never felt more than a slight buzz

• I just researched what to do if you can't feel edibles. Everything from eatingango 45 minutes before to taking antacids before. At least your lungs work, right?

• Edibles are very tricky this way. They work very well for some people, but others can't get the effect. There are some good rules of thumb out there which can help, but if you want reliable relief then vaping or smoking is better.

• I am a heavy smoker. I tried that sample cookie piece from Loud and I slept like a baby

• Interesting kris. I keep looking at mine. If I get a few more maybe I’ll have a decent dose.

• My mom brought an edible from the dispensary in Phoenix and ate the whole thing . She fell asleep on the phone with me last night 😂😂😂😂

• @leaf mine said 50mg. I smoke every day pretty much several times a day for my anxiety. But I took 2-50mg edibles (a MM gum drop and that cookie piece). Man it was some of the best sleep I have ever had. I remember thinking, why am I sooooo relaxed and exhausted? Like I forgot I took the edibles lol. It was a good dose for me, 100mg, for night. I wouldn’t be able to handle that during the day, but I usually just take a few hits and I’m good

• @suchacutie89 HAHA I really want to get some for my mom too. I think she’d do the same lol

• I’m like you kris. So I’ll wait for my next cookie square are eat two. Have a nice day!

• 1 50mg gumdrop will give me the best nights sleep ever

• I got a heart shaped gummy. Saving it for a family wedding this weekend.

• @leaf they sent me a cookie (first time trying) it was much better then the gummies. I mean it tasted good lol I could have ate more