Indoor Fruit Loops - Loud

2»

Comments

• @suchacutie89 also ordered more of the MAC! 🙌💥🔥

• Yes it is a MUST to have Boveda packs and proper storage for your cannabis. Amazon has some great ish lol 1-2 day free ship can’t beat Prime 😊😊

• Anyone have the Fruit Loops that loud as up .

• Anyway is up now Aug 28th

• Premium Fruit Loops
    "WARNING: This weed got my entire staff higher than any of us have been in a very long time."
    How could you not go all in!!!
    Nabbed oz, shipping label on the radar, delivery next week for sure, regular as clockwork!!
    :smiley:

• @peterj i grabbed an eighth and I’m hoping that if they offer to replace my 2gram sample pack that had a little mishap I will be changing for PFL !!

• @MikeyC those packs really do make a huge diff! I never heard of em til I got on here and I ordered herb guard with 1 of the packs. No more dried up buds lol

• Speaking of the boveda packs, I still have some Mothers Milk OG from about 4 months ago that looks like it just got off the curing racks and still is a great daytime sativa.

My oz of premium fruit loops is scheduled for delivery Monday.

• Anyone else get this INDOOR fruit loops?

• Not me @MizterNiceGuy sorry for hijacking this thread.

• Oredered oz of PFL on tuesday, it went out today, and will be here on monday, 7 days door to door just like always (mas o menos)!! :smiley:

• Grabed a oz too of the PFL ..I am hoping its the fire I heard about ..everyone that spends there hard earn money ,should buy some boveda packs ..there 14 dollars on Amazon..they our a must for your herb storage needs..

• Sorry your thread got hijacked Mr N. Lol. I will add here that I am also interested in the indoor fruit loops, if for no other reason than curiosity :)

• edited August 2020

• @sashmitri thanks for your contribution !

• dang.... lookin a little scrumptious there if ehh dont saY so m'self

• 😯 Nice! @sashmitri Looks tasty!!

• edited August 2020

• Please review ?? Smell ? High ? Does it smell soon as u open the BaG like MAC?? Please update @sashmitri

• Does it have the lime green color to it . That's what cought my eye on the menu. Also SAA

• edited August 2020

It's good but not Fruit loops. More like Jack Herer/Juicy Fruit. It's a sativa. It's suppose to be indica. Buds aren't dense but are light and fluffy. It is potent but it's not Fruit Loops at all. Smell is fruity but not that Fruit Loops cereal smell like every other batch.

• @MizterNiceGuy the more I smoke it the more I can attest to what u are saying. I kinda feel the same way about the indoor fruitloops just taken down! Happy none the less cus it’s dank. But any guesses as to how they get the actual FL to taste the way it does? Genetics? Or do they cure it in an old fruit loops bag? Seriously curious!

• @Fastguy199 haha🤣 I hope they don't cure it that way! Flavors come from terpenes which come from the genetics involved. Terpenes are involved in just about anything that flowers(apples,oranges,spices, etc) Different terpenes cause flavor variety (Gaia, golden, Red delicious, blood orange, tangerine, etc). So it takes the right combo of strains and terpenes to create all the flavors we love. Yes this "Fruit Loops" is potent. Yes it's beautiful.

• Just ordered some of the premium Fruit loops I hope it’s as good as it sounds

• Yes it smelled right away when I opened the bag. I keep it in a little plastic jar with a screw top lid, and when I opened it to take the picture last night, my husband asked if I was smoking because he smelled it.

I put somewhat of a review on page one of this thread.

I do think it has a fruity smell but I haven’t tried the other kind of fruit loops for comparison. It’s hard to taste much in my bubbler but I’m using it in my crafty+ right now and it definitely has a berry taste. Like I drank the cereal milk from fruit loops :)

It relaxes my whole body and is an instant anxiety relief. For me it makes me more calm than silly, and really makes me want to just zone out. Not creative for me. Also I wish I’d done this after I walked the dog and worked out because now I want to do neither. (Don’t worry I will still walk my dog.)

I’m putting another pic of it next to AOC, so you can see it next to the more sativa heavy strain. Fruit loops top, AOC bottom

• @MizterNiceGuy i figured... lol never hurts to ask even when it’s a dumb-ass question. We’re all here to learn🤪 whoever grows that strain and cures it KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I’d pay an arm and a leg to be able to jot some notes down in my ol notebook from the person! 🤣