Indoor Fruit Loops - Loud

Review and pictures today. Waiting patiently. How many of us got it this round? Just hoping for a perfectly cured stash unlike my last Premium batch that had to sit for a week or two.

Comments

• I missed it again? Dang it!

• I regret to inform you.. @PettKatt

• edited August 2020

@MizterNiceGuy got my 29 grams! Stuff is just as described.. tastes exactly like the real thing(minus the milk— that is until the exhale🤪😆) my bag has quite a few smaller nugs- I’d say half medium-large half smaller pop corny nugs... but the stuff definitely isn’t corn(korn) whatever! Heavily packed with thc and awesome aromas and flavors if you hit it right and get it you won’t be disappointed!! The high does lean more sativa but I find if I smoke enough at night after all activities(out of a 2 ft (large) 18mm setup) probably 2-3 bowls you will be asleep in no time. Good for munchin out as well, for me at least.

• We just got more of Loud's Fruit Loops in stock! This time it's more of the Premium.

• Just got my Fruit Loops. Looks amazing but doesn't smell like the Fruit Loops I'm use to. I'll be missing out on the Premium version. Pictures coming soon. Beautiful buds .

• I still have about an 1/8th of the premium fruit loops. Everyone should get it if they can!

• edited August 2020

I got 2 oz and 7grams of it is shake(filled up two joint sample tubes from Loud). Lots of smalls. A few big nugs 2g a piece. Still evaluating. Still pleased..so far..smell doesn't match my batch of Premium Fruit Loops or the Indoor I've had... Phenos say not Fruit Loops...I see Juicy Fruit is up..feel like it's that instead..

• edited August 2020

• @PettKatt back on the menu act quick lol

• I ordered Fruit Loops last week thinking I was getting the strong batch. If I am reading this correctly I did not get the strong version but the strong or premium version is up on the site now. Is that correct Premium is the strong version people are raving about?

• @buds im sure the indoor is great too, but yes the premium was the melt your face off strain in question.

• Honestly I’ve had outdoors better than premium, it’s really just a name, I’m sure it’s gonna be great!

• My USPS is delayed a day here so mine will be here tomorrow !

• I'm still reviewing this one. It is potent, for sure..

• Had to grab some more MAC 😫😫 and got an 1/8th if the PFL

• I just ordered a half of the premium!!! 🙌 And blue dream, juicy fruit, and some Bubba kush! Coinmama freaked out on me so I just tried cash app! I’m going to die if something didn’t go through!

• Any other opinions/reviews about this Indoor "Fruit Loops"? I'm still "reviewing" this

• I thought it was just ok. I did not get the strong impact many others had but I like mixing it with other smoke. On its own it didn't do much for me. I thought I was buying the Fruit Loops that everyone loved last time but I bought the Indoor and the Premium was the strain people were talking about from the last batch.

• edited August 2020

Both Indoor and Premium are the rave...last batch of premium wasn't as good as the premium or indoor before it.. @buds

• There was only one batch of premium fruit loops which was amazing. Hopefully the new one matches. There's no way anyone got the new batch yet.

• @PettKatt Cashapp is the best method of sending bitcoin. I’m literally confirmed on the blockchain within minutes and they charge hardly anything to send

• Yessss! Cash App is definitely the way to go for sure! My order was 485 and it cost me less than $10 to get the Bitcoin and send it! It would have been $540 with coinmama plus whatever fees my cards charged. Kinda glad I was forced to use it! 🙌

• @PettKatt i used to go to bitcoin ATMS an pay like $20-$40 to send payments. Knew nothing about bitcoin in cashapp and now it has saved me $100s of dollars

• edited August 2020

• edited August 2020

This offering is insult to my intelligence..

• Got my preshipment notification from Informed Delivery this morning! Can't wait to try out the PFL.

• @Vices919 me too !! Got some more of the MAC TOO !❤️❤️

• Just seeing this post and just had some fruity loops indoor. This is a really great nighttime strain for me. Enough of the mind high I crave but with lots of the melting sedative affect. I also had some edibles, but on days I only took fruit loops, I felt an aphrodisiac affect which is unusual for me with pot. I did feel it could have been a little drier, though. It’s not wet but not what I would describe as perfectly cured, either.

Anyway I’m a big fan of the indoor fruitloops.

• Boveda boveda boveda 62

• I'd like to see more photos than mine..for comparison.