Mound-Drop

Anyone no anything about the Mound-Drop strain medmama as up . Doesn't give alot of info . Don't say if sativa Dom R hybrid . Looks ok tho

Comments

• I did a search online for info, and came up empty, so I'm interested to know as well.
    @medboy @medman

• I don't know about it but it's intriguing indeed. I think I'll shop with Medmama more nowadays. Loud's buds are starting to look "indentical".

• Funny, that's what I thought about MedMama's "chunky" similar buds, after receiving about 3-4 that were very similar . πŸ˜† I didn't see this strain until just now .. curious

• I always go back and forth with these shippers. Just the last 4 big orders have been Loud. Just switch up time. Interested in Wonka and this Mound-Drop. Reasearch first.

• Totally. Wonka caught my eye as well...

• Maybe a mashup of mango and (lemon) drop? No strains with mound in the name but mango is pretty popular now still. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Wonka is a sativa that's "supposed" to have a psychedelic effect if used in larger doses.
    I'm probably gonna pull the trigger on some as soon as all is settled with this Hurricane πŸ˜’

• edited August 2020

Maybe it’s a typo? Found information for a Moon Drops strain. The do-si-dos I received from Loud has a similar color appearance as the pic of the bud posted. Hmm πŸ€”

https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica-dominant-hybrid/moon-drops

• Well, that sounds wonderful