Vape cart ?

Med mama has refills and pre filled carts. Are they different or one better than the other more potent possibly. All I have gotten are refills so far from med mama they are ok. Also what is the best cart u have had or can recommend out of all 3 shippers.

Comments

• Which refills have you gotten? I have tried the loud elevated extracts do si do and didn’t care for them. ordered the medmama refills but haven’t received any of them yet. I’m waiting on sherbert queen, blueberry kush and grape ape. I’ll post once I get them and try them. I’m also used to getting the ones in dispensary which are pretty strong.

• I wouldn’t recommend elevated extracts. They did absolutely nothing for me. Med Mama always has the best vape (Carts and refills) they haven’t let me down.

• They have the same juice inside them. The refills are a bit cheaper because of the inconvenience of filling your own carts though.

• edited August 2020

@Higheveryone23, damn, wish I saw your post. I would not have placed an order for elevated extracts. That’s very discouraging.

Is refilling cartridges easy, I avoided that. And the full gram carts just seemed high (price)

First time I order -vape products- from here too so I wanted to keep cost down.

I’m going to hold my breathe and hope for the best. Will come back to leave update.

• @Looper1 it's really easy. I avoided it too for a long time, but once I tried it out, it was super easy. I thought i would need something else so i actually ordered an "oil applicator syringe".. but I never used it because it's simple to do it without.

you have alot of freedom how to do the heating part, but the concept is simple, gently warm the liquid inside until the bubbles move freely/you can tell it's more liquid .. warm water, hair dryer, hair straightener(flat-iron? idk) , etc. then, just unscrew the empty cartridge and squirt it in.

hope those Elevated carts are decent. i have heard mixed reviews, but a couple people lately saying nah. (and a couple from previously saying they were good)

anyways. it's a batch game. to OP i would say i recommend MedMama vape refills. of all the products on that page, that's mostly where i would go. YMMV.

have a good evening/day/whatever it is for everyone when you read this lol

• @Looper1 I just started purchasing the refills. Same quality, but a much better price. Sometimes you get a little extra in the syringes (at least in my case I did) Refilling is super easy! I just looked up how to refill a vape cart on YouTube. Easy as 123.

• @v32Finish @Higheveryone23 appreciate the feedback! I will definitely order the syringes next time, regardless of how my purchase goes.

My concern is the part when you squirt it into a cartridge, is there any loss of oil? I worry I’ll only get .8 grams of the full gram into a new cartridge?

Once I have it in my hands, my concerns would be addressed huh?

I should really worry less.

Thanks!

• Nah, I totally get it. I was the same way. I thought it would be a mess, and it wasn't. There was zero loss of any product. I wish there was graduations on the syringe so you could see that you were getting the exact amount, but i also trust them; more of a nitpicky thing w. my OCD. but yeah i kinda just ordered them to force myself to check it out, and even then, they sat in my drawer for a week. you'll be glad you tried them. no problem!

• @Looper1 i tagged you in a post about filling vape carts. @v32Finish did an excellent job posting pics and all!

• Makes me less nervous about doing it the first time!

• I have tryed both the refills and prefilled Cartilages, and i dont think the refills are as potent or come close to the prefilled ! I tryed them 1 time and went rite back to a prefilled ! And Med Moma always has the best Cartridges ! Try Train Wreck !