I don't know why but I can just "feel" a huge re-stock coming.. spidey-senses :oD

I don't know why, but I feel a strong gravity.. the cosmos are aligning.. dramatic music fills the void.. ok not really but idk why but i feel like there's fixin to be a huge update soon . could be totally wrong, but.. spidey senses are tingling.....

I don't necessarily need a huge re-up or anything but for some reason i feel like there's about to be some moves made . (disclaimer: i could just be baked, please disregard this post) :joy:

Comments

• Definitely expecting that concentrates section to be looking pretty new soon, been using this site for 5 months and I’ve never seen them not have shatter from either distributor. Not that I’m desperate because I’m pretty still very well stocked but was definitely thinking about getting a decent split of some shatters from here because I’ve never had any.

• @ecbraun I hadnt considered it, but after thinking about it, i'm pretty sure that's a big reason why i feel that way. even if it's subconsciously. They seem to rotate around and have medium or small re-ups along the way, and then every 4th or 5th time they drop the bomb and get a whole bunch of stuff come in.

definitely wouldn't mind seeing the concentrates section get filled up.

• Bruh I have money saved because feel it too !! 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😫❤️❤️

• Take a deep breath,
    . We need to wait til I get sum mo money.

• LOL @Leaf !!! i can't tell you how many times i've felt this way, when i see a big update and crazy strains and i buckle instantly to the ground and throw my hands in the air "WhYYYyyYyYY!!!!! wait until PayyYdAyYyy!!!!! " lol.

@suchacutie89 you already know!!! lol. i thought about ordering something else off there (Mound Drop to be specific) but i started thinking about it. . that's when i first got that feeling.. and instantly i was like "nah, i can feel it. i'm gonna wait". lol

("canniforce" LOL @MoonMan5 you know the vibes.. Green vibes :joy: )

• @v32Finish are your spider senses still tingling...or was it your foot had fallen asleep.

• @Good2Go still tingling.. but, less so. Maybe I need to look into that :joy:

• Wouldn't you know it... big re-up from Med Mama this morning! Vapes, concentrates and flower.