Northern Lights

Has anyone seen northern light flower strain here?

Comments

• Yes. Just have to be patient

• It does not last long

• That seems to be the case everywhere with NL. It popped up on the menu at one of the local medical dispensaries, but it was gone by the time I got down there. I haven't had Northern Lights for quite awhile, I'd definitely jump on some!

• Me too! Def buying an ounce when it comes up!

• Northern Lights is a top tier strain. Ive only seen ot up once, and for less than a day. As someone above said, it goes fast.

On a similar note, Im relatively new to the site, does anyone know if Dutch Treat ever comes around here? one of my all time favs, haven't had it in far too long.

• We used to get it more often. Since COIVD, many of our usual suppliers have disappeared though.. :(

• Interesting. It seems like weed production wouldn’t have been affected.

• It has and it hasn't. Most of it happens on farms where the risk of transmission is low. But the seasonal trim workers tend to move from farm to farm so that could be a risk. The bigger issue for us is cash, which our shippers need to run their business. But many folks have decided they don't want to take cash any more because of the risk of COVID.

• Thanks for that. The industry intrigues me, especially as I’m from a southern state.