Deliveries from California

I recently had a a few eBay orders come from California along with other areas of the country. I have noticed that every package not from California arrived in a relatively timely manner. The ones from California are taking around 2 weeks! Was wondering if this was the same thing that was being experienced on here. I have been ordering mainly from Loud as of late out of Washington. Has MedMa out of California had issues with the USPS? Was thinking about ordering but may hold off if they're having similar delays.

Comments

• I wonder if it's bc of the wildfires

• My mama orders up until last was 6/7 days solid. Last order 14. Loud seems to be holding to 6/7 for me personally.

• @NOLA504 I placed an order two weeks ago, tomorrow, with medmama and the package just appeared, in the middle of the night last night, from when it left ca, on the 21st. I placed another order with medmama last Wednesday, it shipped Friday, and was in my mailbox this morning. So I don’t know anymore, there’s no rhyme or reason to it anymore! I still haven’t got the first one yet, it’s here in NC though and happy it’s not “in transit” anymore.

• @winniecooper good point. that could be the case. I just found it too coincidental that I have let's say 8 packages delivered and the only ones who are extraordinary late are the only two from California.

The USPS in New Orleans is suspect at best. They lie about when mail is "attempted to be delivered", show up when they want (one day I may get mail at 11AM, next day 830PM, next they just don't show up at all and so on). Only have about a month left until I move, hopefully into a better situation.

• Dang i ordered from loud to nc 11days ago still nothing hoping today
    my informed worked for yrs now nothing.

• @cmweems1964 was there a label printed on your ID?

• Or your ID is just not working all together?

• Nope i never get a label created
    i have reset my informed twice and it worked 100%
    untill march now never but everything else i get shipped to me using usps tracks
    dont get it but i hate the waiting game the usps has already lost 1 oz in the last 3mths i do not want anymore issues.

• I Am from the triangle and usps has gotten very spotty the last 3 mths just like every other area of the country i guess!!!

• @cmweems1964 i would contact medboy especially since you haven’t seen a label printed this long. It sounds like they may have over looked your order possibly. I just recently seen another post of somebody placing an order and it was overlooked somehow.

• Yep i have 2 more orders out one at 3 days and one just a week today all from loud.

• i tried early one time to get the info but medboy told me i had to wait

• @cmweems1964 that seems like an awful long time not to show a label especially If your ID works for everything else. I know what you mean because my ID works to for everything.

• I would have contacted mm today if this package didn’t show up today. I thought foe sure it was gone. It doesn’t take ten days to go from WA to NC it just doesn’t. Especially when another left this past Friday and was in my mailbox yesterday lol. I feel bad I know how it is to be waiting

• My USPS is a behind in mailing they tell us on the new here locally I’m in NC I literally get my orders in 2 weeks from date order is placed

• edited September 2020

@cmweems1964 if it has not been 5-10 Business days since your order was placed I would hold off on reaching out. Also, I’m in NC and I know for sure USPS is delayed informed delivery doesn’t always work either. I’ve seen some people say they literally didn’t get an updated on ID until their order was delivered. It will come ID is not the most reliable and everyone experience using ID is different 😊

• edited September 2020

It’s weird, ID works perfectly for me. I’ve never had a package delivered that didn’t show up on ID first. But for some people it can be very spotty. So strange.

Ps. 11 days still no label. Was told first hand that it “would go out Friday”. This past Friday. Not the week before when I actually paid for it.

• Thanks all yes this is crazy times we live in and there is no ryhme or reason to alot of this but i do know medboy has
    had made every issue i have had right 100% just the waiting games is the pits!!!!!

• The last time i had a issue and its was longer than 10 days the package showed it made it to my local post office but never made it out for delivery and to this day it has not shown up anywhere.

• Update just got my order of blue dream i ordered on the 26th and now my first is still riding out there medboy HELP!!!!!

• Email @cmweems1964 anf if you write in comments make sure u @medman or @medboy for a reply

• ** lights up the obligatory bowl in respect for the fallen packages out there that haven't made it home yet **

Hope everyone gets taken care of