Pink champagne

2»

Comments

• edited September 2020

This mm crew as been good to all of us . They can't be perfect ever single time this site as really grew alot since the beginning and am glad to see it because they deserve all the business they can possibly get . Good job medicine man medboy and shippers

• @Rnoah8604 i wouldnt suggest picking up the pink champagne. Try anything else with reviews honestly

• @Yaqui319 my dude. Will you chill? You said your piece. Anything more and you are really just coming off really negative. Who hurt you? I surely did not. I wrote an honest review

• My man. Smoke a joint and chill. It aint worth all this

• And drop dead? Come on....during all thats going on in the world. Spread peace not hate ✌🏼

• I can remember not long ago in a thread Medman or Medboy were soliciting comments about a certain shipper. Being critical about a product you spent money on doesn't seem ridiculous to me.

• @JcModel if you let MB know I will send a replacement. Not sure what happened with that particular bag but if I get valid complaints about a product I do replace it.

• Thank you very much @LoudnCo ill shoot MB a correspondence :)

• Thank you loudnco. This is good to hear

• @MoonMan5 yeah actually played quite a bit of cod in recent years. lol that's crazy ..

very encouraging to see @LoudnCo post that. you know the vibe

• LOL that would honestly be crazy.