Pink champagne

Has noone picked this up willing to do a review?
I made my first purchase for MM on the 28th and i got an 8th of PC and sample gram of juicy fruit. Been having some pretty bad muscle spasms and really looking forward to some good sleep and relaxation. Also picked up a concentrate sample pack with some MAC. Cant wait for that either

Comments

• sounds like a great order!

i haven't seen any reviews of the pink champagne. i saw that there were a few people LAST TIME it was on the menu, who said it was average .. but also a couple who liked it. no results for this batch (unless i've just missed it).

either way i think you'll be doin great!! hope you get some relief.

• I guess its up to me then. As soon as that package is in my hards im probably gonna rip it apart like a kid that just got an n64 for Christmas 😁

• The last batch gave me a major headache, but before said headache i found it was a nice stoney strain. Ya know certain strains treat everyone differently.

I gifted to my Dad who really enjoyed it.

PC was my 1st order this July, and I did tear into it like a kid into an Atari(my gen's gaming system 😄)!

• Oh no, i hope it doesnt give me a headache. It looks so good from the pictures!

• @JcModel I wouldn't worry because I'm sensitive to so many things that trigger these headaches in me, so this strain wouldn't necessarily treat you the same way.
    It didn't give my Dad a headache at all.

Plus, this is a new batch, so it's possible if I purchased some that it wouldn't have the same effect this time on me.

• Just smoked this yesterday. This gave me a mild high not something I would reorder.

• I agree they shouldn't be selling this one

• Well at this rate i dont think ill ever even see the package. Its been 10 days. Friday will make 14

• In that case, you can ask me for help with it through the contact form on Friday! Don't lose hope...

• Well good news is I received both of my orders today. So pretty happy about that! Everything arrived in good order and the box and envelope weren’t beaten up.

Now onto the review for the pink champagne and the entire reason i made the post.

Im going to try to not be blatantly bitchy or mean.
    I cracked open the sealed bag containing the pink champagne and it has nearly no if not the slightest smell of hay and what harkens back to the days of smooshed brick weed.
    Visually its not much better. Small smooshed dark green buds, nearly no trics, and stemy...very stemy.

I used to get bud like this for dirt cheap my junior year of highschool and sold it to the kids that were not my friends.

Currently have been smoking a blunt of just it. Unflavored zigzag wrap for the best taste profile and will be smoking a bowl after.

But 20 mins in and not even the slightest of a brain tingle. Doesnt make me cough alot either which i guess is a blessing :/

Now I haven’t been smoking daily for 3 months. I moved somewhere with no connections and have been totally sober aside from a beer or two after work.
    Surely i would get at least something off of this but alas i have not.

2/10 would not buy again in a million years and i sure wouldnt have paid 50$ for even a quarter of this(i got an 1/8th)

Long and short of it is....its trash. Contacting @medboy

• edited September 2020

Wow, that is crap. I'm sorry. Medboy will make it right.

• Good thing I ordered a concentrate sampler. Much....MUCH BETTER. Cookie dawg saves the day

• Omg that's really bad

• They need to take that down asap of menu

• Did that come from Emerald Budz?? Wow. I'm shocked

• Bud like that should be sold cheaper on the site maybe 25 to 35 a quarter. People running low on funds would buy it up

• @MizterNiceGuy it came from loud ordered on 28th

• @JcModel I know where it really came from..
    It's an old MM joke. Some will get it. It was a bad shipper at one point.

• Ahhhhhhh gotcha

• @MizterNiceGuy Emerald Budz was the first thing that came to mind when I first saw those pictures. That's really disappointing.

• @Yaqui319 no need to get defensive about it, we all love medicineman and nobody is attacking them on a personal level. but that is trash & a slap in the face to loyal customers . If I come here and spend $100 on a quarter, instead of going to some guy at my work who can get pretty fkn decent "indoor" quality (on here) OG kush for $100 a quarter, and I receive some shit like that after waiting for 2 weeks and looking forward to this day????? In california or washington, in a LEGAL STATE???? you can get stuff like that almost for nothing. that's straight up disrespectful IMO.

I love medicineman and both the shippers, i really do, but at the same time, I'm not going to get blatantly disrespected or ripped off.

I'm tired of seeing people come on here and fuckin attack people who have legitimate complaints. (this was handled in a respectful manner & i don't fault OP at all, unlike some who come on here with their issues) If you don't have a problem being charged $400/oz for some mexican brick weed dogshit, come on down to H-town, I have some stuff I can get rid of . :trollface:

seriously i don't mean to be rude and most of this is not directed at you personally Yaqui, but there are Several people who do this on a regular basis... if you have an issue, be prepared to be told how grateful you should be & why it's not that bad.. come on. it doesn't have to be One or the Other. We can still love medicineman and be EXTREMELY grateful for their service..trust me, I know I am.... and still not tolerate any blatant fuckery and getting screwed over. If it's truly that bad -- Loud should've never bought it, and quite frankly they should be ashamed of sending it to people at that price.

/rant

• I just re-read your post and it rubbed me the wrong way even worse than it did the first time. I can't speak for everyone in this thread, but yours is the only post that 'sounds ridiculous'. GTFOHWTBS. lol

• @v32Finish well said my friend.

• thanks @Stoney02 . for whatever reason, i was slightly worked up in my earlier post, so i would probably tone it down a bit if i went back and did it over again. lol

I would like to clarify that i do always give MM the benefit of the doubt above all else, and most frequently the issues are never with them or the service itself but with shippers. that's neither here nor there. i would also add that the above only applies in pretty aggregious instances, like the now infamous Organic Jack Herer. I'm not even sure this particular instance qualifies, so i would just say i was speaking more generally in regards to issues of that nature. and sorry for getting tilted. no offense meant :joy:

• Oh man. I really did not mean to get anyone this worked up. We are all potheads. Lets all calm down.

Absolutely no disrespect to the MM team. I got other stuff that is all 🔥. That pink champagne tho is just extremely sub par.

For reference ive been smoking for going on 12 years at this point, the last six years being all the way up the west coast from LA up to Seattle, and made home in NV.

its not like i dont know weed, ive spent thousands myself.

all the review was for is to steer anyone else away, so someone doesnt spead an arm and a leg.

• Also. Word of positivity. I never said i wouldnt be placing more orders. I dig some stupid good quality flower. I had been referred here by another member and had the ability to already have seen the quality of the bud from here.

Im returning TO A LEGAL STATE.....and still have the MM team on my mind. Thats huge. They already have a loyal customer in me.

Btw all the concentrates i got are 10/10
    Writing reviews for those over the coming days
    I got the MAC, GMO(subbed), cookie dawg(also subbed), northern lights(also subbed)

• Sorry you had to go through that JC. Has anyone tried the Pink Champagne from Loud? Was thinking of placing an order for it today but don't want to run into the same quality issue.