TKO CARTS fake? loud&Co

2»

Comments

• @WDEgkj nice!! Pac NW is amazing. miss it :(

• I don't understand why deception was used instead of just being honest in the description. There are lots of items sold on here that arent brand name and we the customers buy it any way because we trust MM quality. The vape refills and the vapes medmama sell are made and filled without brand names. So why does Loud try to lead people on to believe they are official TKO cartridges, when he just refills them with a different liquid they make, if they are of same quality or better? I can't think of any reason, other than they are of lesser quality and using the brand TKO helps sales. I've had a few of these cartridges and I was not impressed at all and actually almost reported the poor quality but just took the hit. $155 for 2 of these cartridges is ridiculous. This is really high for the actual good cartridges. Ive never complained about prices on here, but without the vape refills by Medmama, the disparity in the vape prices is becoming unbearable. I really wish some type of compromise could he reached to lower vape prices some. At almost $80 for a single 1g vape cartridge, is hard to pay for even when the vape is awesom1e and really good. Prices need to vary between some vapes because quality isn't consistent across all products. Especially, when they are knock offs! If they were real TKO cartridges, $75-80 a cartridge would still be a huge mark up. I love this site and everything you guys do because you have always seemed to care about your customers unlike most corporations and businesses. It's just my opinion, but I think if the prices of the different types of Vape products were evaluated with and honest eye, a small adjustment in price would be warranted. Ok, I'm off my soapbox.

• At the very least, put the prefilled ones on sale, when the refills are out of stock! Especially as long as they’ve been out of stock now!

• I refuse to buy the prefilled ones. Just can’t justify it in my budget. Been waiting for the last two refills I ordered to show up right now. The package is late. I guess I will be smoking them sparingly until we see some new refills up.