Shrooms and MedMan

Comments

• Median, would you suggest there may be possible movement in this area?

• Median love spelll check. Meant to say medman

• Good. I’m looking forward to this. I did it many years ago in college, but now it would be for different reasons. Thanks!

• @medman Thank you for taking feedback and insight from us ;)

• pretty please 💗

• Oh hell yes! Depressions kicking my ass, I will def be ordering

• besides being just outright cute as hell . . it also definitely applies to this situation

that kitten looks like how i feel about the subject matter of this thread :open_mouth:

lol

• edited November 2020

Shrooms are now on the menu FYI!

• Major dancing now! Shrooms are up, and I'm about to order!!!
    Any tips to which I should get as a new user??

• Try the candy and let us know!

• @MoonMan5
    The weird thing is none of my orders have shown up on ID, which is why I posted in the ID thread saying not to trust ID these days.

I'm sure things have been shipped because medmama and loud is always timely

I wouldn't worry, which I totally get is easier said than done! I have a lot of money invested in both mama, and loud, myself, and ID is driving me a little nutsy cuckoo.

Hopefully, SOON things will go back to normal!

• Man, medmomma is killin it with these shroom updates!

• last time i did shrooms i was in amsterdam and we went to the zoo...trippy zoo to go to...it was awesome...

• My last order showed up on ID for the first time ever! I can’t wait to clear my mind with some of these! I’m assuming these aren’t cow shit shrooms but hydro or under careful care. I can’t wait to see the reviews

• Yeah, I used to pick those cow shit shrooms down in Ocala Florida way back in the day. I would hit up area pastures right before the sun came up. After a close call with a trigger happy farmer and later on with the special feed or whatever they started doing which prevented the growth of shrooms I stopped

• @Highguy . If the cows have access to a salt lick it will prevent shrooms. You have to find free range cattle like at tje levees. Picked pounds of cubes and copes from the cow patties. Eating fresh shrooms with pb or chocolate is the best. Just a eww factor. Because when you put them out to dry you see all the little bugs that come out. Yep you ate em fresh. Extra protein but yeah i always pretended that i was fishing, or my buddy is an entomologist so sometimes we would bring a collecting net and flags and pretend we were getting bugs to study

• @SpongePail I am tempted to possibly try another hunting expedition now that I live in a farm rich area of South Carolina. It’s been over 20 years since my last time picking

• Never tried shrooms before. Ordered an 8th of Taj Mahal with my zip of moon rock smalls. I want to see some stuff!

• My id says that my shrooms are otw and should arrive by the 9th. I ordered a quarter of the Taj Mahal and I do plan on giving a trip report a day or two later. I plan on doing a solo trip while fishing and kayaking. I plan on eating about 4 grams once I get to my camping spot and yes, it is going to be a day trip.

• @Highguy extremely jealous! I’ve always wanted to go hiking/camping with shrooms! I may have to now that the weather is nice and I’ve got an oz coming :->