Croptober 😎

So close I can smell it 🥴..very anxious to see what outdoor drops this season. Anyone else? The recent outdoor Sunset Sherbert was fantastic..

Comments

• Yes yes yes. I am an outdoor fan. Personally think its the best for terps. Soil grown sunshine feed all season. My fav outdoors have been Volcano 2018 and Yeager 2019. What wonderfully spectacular plants will be harvested this year.

• Looking forward to some White Window myself.

• Are you kidding????? Been sitting here, bitcoin in wallet waiting to pull the trigger on wonderful outdoor strains! I need more cannabis like I need...well, I really don't need any, but drop some outdoor favorites and I'll stock up for the winter! The Jager was excellent as is the most recent Sunset Sherbet. I'll be all over some heavy indica, purps, or GSC genetics! Hoping for a good crop and wide variety!

• edited September 2020

Read my mind. That’s why I logged in tonight. Probably more to hope for in November tho from the coast, them nugz need some cure time. Grabbed some live resin and wax for the wait. Hoping for a repeat of LC’s OD Jaeger ❤️

Thing is though... I’m wondering how much the evil 2020 juju is going to affect this years OD pull, mainly thinking Cali with all the fires and smoke particulates landing on the sticky icky. Dunno if our shippers get gear from Oregon but I’m thinking at least some of their crops were definitely affected too.

• I have money set aside since you first mentioned croptober!
    I'm very anxious for the drop!

• edited September 2020

Lol @TheProfessor..I’m with ya..hey you never know when the world will go south..at least a good stock of outdoor will make it better 😀 that Jagar was great and very unique.. my fav for effects definitely Sunset Sherbert

We’re probably over a month or more away..but still feels so close

• @superman38NC I don’t care how much I have, I’ll definitely be ordering more Sunset Sherbet if it pops up. Probably my favorite strain...it’s so balanced!

• Waiting on that Outdoor Jaeger to return

• Almost time for xmas weed. Where i am at in the subtropical deep south. Outdoors will have just started to flower since 12 12 light was just a few days ago. Plants here we pluck in mid to late nov. Even early dec for long flowering strains. By thw time its cured its close to xmas. Thus xmas weed. Something we look forward to.

• @TheProfessor interesting, wasn't necessarily on my radar but guess maybe it should be

• @Vapedad78 the Sunset Sherbet? If you haven't tried it, you should. It's also one of the parents of Gelato, another "must buy" favorite of mine. Both provide incredible mental and physical relaxation as well as pain management (arthritis). Both crush anxiety! Although aroma and taste are different, I find their effects to be somewhat similar, with Gelato being a bit more sedating.

• Nice, love some gelato so probably would like the sherbet