Any day now

Outdoor drop! There are so few strains available now, it's time peeps!

Comments

• @Sixwaychili I know I purchased large quantities of outdoor cannabis last fall. For some reason, around the third week of October sticks in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few strains start to drop. Let's hope the west coast wildfires have had little impact on this season's crop.

• @TheProfessor I just checked my email for order confirmations and I'm pretty sure that my jaeger/purple urkle split order was on 10/12. Not sure if I ordered immediately or not.

• Considering a premium but seeing yall hype for this wondering if should hold off for outdoors, what y'all forum vets suggest?

• @Vapedad78 wait until the outdoors. It wills save you tons of money and believe it or not I’ve had a few outdoor grown strains(Jaeger and Chemdawg to be exact) that gave me a more powerful high than any of the premiums have ever given me, hope this helps a little!

• Jaeger was like a premium at outdoor prices. You end up saving almost 50% depending on how much you buy.

• Thanks @liarliar03 buddy really wanting to try one the indoors and sample one the premiums and the fall outdoors ones too lol, anyone try the pineapple Express shatter?

• @Sixwaychili damn guess definitely gonna need keep eye open and wallet full and ready for that as well lol damn can already tell this site not gonna be good for the savings account😱🤣

• No guarantees @Vapedad78. We got lucky last year I think. But I'll definitely be taking chances.

• Yeah figured the no guarantee that's one the reasons gonna go ahead and order a little sampling of current green glory

• i missed that outdoor drop . wasn't quite here yet. but i am watching very carefully as Croptober approaches. you all have coached me well. ; )

I hate when my hours/overtime/finances in general kinda fluctuate and I hit a period where i can't spend much.. i'm sure it just FEELS this way, but it seems like the ratio of stuff that i'm really, really interested in.. seems to go way up when i'm strapped!! :lol: definitely gotta be ready w/ wallet full as someone mentioned... and it does HURT to have something drop that you've wanted so bad for so long & you have to pass!! LOL! i literally started planning around this (nothing major of course but i at least try to always assume somethin crazy could come thru the pipe and always make sure i can at least grab something if need be!)

either which way.. it's like Sixway just said.. no guarantees; surprises are liable to come from anywhere ..

@Vapedad78 enjoy your current sampling lol there's some pretty good ass stuff up there rt now that i personally hope makes it another 24hrs..

so yeah.. on second thought.. nobody order ANYTHING. :)

• I got a $1.75 an hour raise almost 2 months ago and am waiting on backpay. That's gonna be my outdoor order.

• Oh I'm ready...and ready to go big if necessary! :smile: The general quality of the outdoor cannabis has always been excellent...some of the best I've ever had. Then combine it with an incredible price and it's just an amazing value. Any way you look at it, incredible medicine for a great price!