That’s my Mama! ❤️ HK and BCK extracts

edited September 2020 in Product Reviews

PDA to MedMama for their continued offering of killer concentrate extracts! The selection right now made it difficult to choose. I went with an 8g split between Hindu Kush live resin and Bday Cake Kush premium wax. Awesome to be able to split concentrates that are the same g/ price.

HK is one of my holy grail strains so it’s no surprise I’m pretty fucked up for it being only 3:27pm 🤪 Being live resin with a sandy honey texture, it’s a little more difficult to work with compared to wax and shatter. But the extra effort is worth it. This stuff is thicc and tasty, pure 🔥. If I had some extra paper I’d double-dip for a half zip.

The BCK wax is denser and smoother in texture than the waxes I’ve received from MM, tho the recent cement shoes wax acted similarly (not sure what features make a wax premium?). A nice melt, with a mild nose and sweet flavor. Nicely sedating so should make for a good bake ‘n crash, as will the HK.

Requested a premium nug sample bowl and received enough Triple Scoop Gelato for several. Was curious since I’ve never gotten any premium but may need to reconsider that error in thinking. First class pack went order to delivery in about 6 days.

I’d post pics if any interest. but they’re just little colorful tubs filled with mind-numbing goo in varying shades of brown. Bon a petit.

Comments

• I was very impressed with the sample nug of triple scoop gelato I received, especially after reading some reviews that med mama buds might not be as on par with others

• @Vapedad78 I'll agree that her's may not be on par at times in the 'looks' dept as Loud's, but her bud quality is most def bud for bud quality.
    I'm never afraid to get anything from her.

• @Vapedad78 and @MigraineWarrior79 having made many purchases from both for several years, I have never been disappointed with any purchase from either MedMama or LoudnCo (I've not purchased from either of the last two new shippers). Despite what some might have written, my experience is that both shippers have always provided equally excellent product and services and I don't hesitate to order from either.