My perfect product

Would it be possible to buy a recurring sampler from whichever supplier, something like a 7 gram power tower (1 gram each) for 110? There would need to be like a 6-12 order commitment or else a power tower would be like 125.

This way I could try the market each month (probably do this for each med mama and loud and any contender that proves worthy of flower in the future) and swing bigger on my confirmed hits.

Comments

• That'd be awesome, a grab bag with sample gram of each strain or majority if more than 7 types or something. That would be amazing, plus you'd have different Terps depending on what your medicinal/recreational needs were atm to experiment with

• Great idea! I’d be down for that

• I'd be concerned that you'd be getting mostly what is left over (and used for joints). I always want what is shiny and new.

• I’m a variety junkie too. but two potential drawbacks I see here. Lots of work for the shippers to assemble sampler packs; and if you get a gram you really love, will it still be available?

• FOMO is everywhere though- variety is the spice of life and there will always be more new strains anyways

• Too much time packaging imo. It’s a lot more work than it looks like.

• Yeah that'd definitely cause some issues unless there was a bunch already sealed up ready to go

• Y'all are silly. Since when does packaging kill an idea? They already have a similar product. Other services already have this idea too.

• I mean it’s obviously doable but I think you’re looking more like $140/quarter for something like that just because of the time it’s gonna take them to put into it. And that’s just my opinion I don’t really know anything or how they operate. I also think you would have a problem of getting duplicates because of inventory levels. Maybe @medman can give his opinion. He is the boss after all...

• The other possible issue is that giving this much extra work for the shippers is just going to make everything move more slowly or else it's going to raise prices because they need to hire extra people.