Trim

Like to know what people think of the two trim options Loud has? I've never bought trim, is it worth it? If you did buy it, love to know what you think when it gets to you

Comments

• He had some Blue Dream trim a while back. I bought 1/2oz. It actually grew on me after a while. You not gonna get as strong of a buzz, but good deal for the price.

• ^^^ exactly. I tried it alone.

My Dad likes to use the trim to extend his stash.

• Received a few mendo joints freebies that I assume were trim. They were absolutely fantastic.

• I like the trim for making canna butter. And joints. Great for both

• I just ordered an ounce and had em spit it into 1/2 of each. At that price, just cant resist. :)

• edited September 2020

@LoudnCo do you have any clarification on how this trim smokes?

Also, any hints on the Croptober outdoor strains? Will Jaeger be making a reappearance? Along with timing?

• The Blue Dream trim was a great smoke for the price. It wasn't all stems like I was expecting.

• @Sixwaychili I personally haven't smoked it but it looks better than the blue dream trim we had last time. Croptober is not looking good with all the fires...but I am trying.

• @LoudnCo sorry y’all left coasters are having so much sadness going on. You’re in our thoughts as we watch the insanity unfold on the news. Thanks much for all you and mama and the MM crew do for us canna-orphans ❤️

Also, just have to say awesome avatar!

• Maaaan knew I shoulda jumped on the frankinstien and bear creek, rough year and season west coast in our thoughts

• Ohhhh boy is that disappointing.

• @funkynugz Thanks for the shout out for the avatar...we gotta laugh where we can. That one had my whole team rolling. :smiley:

• Anyone tried this yet?

• Came today - Mendo Breath. Haven't tried it yet, will let you know. :)
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/XX5sDZI.jpg[/img]

• Looks like bigger leaves. Are they dusted with tricomes?

• edited October 2020

@Fallguy None that I can see, looks like tobacco leaves. Looking at the bag reminds me of the stuff I used to buy in high school in the 70's minus the seeds and sticks. :wink:
    But the high is actually pretty damn good! :D Wish they had split the ounce like I asked so I could sample both, but so far, this Mendo Breath well worth the price.

• @Rockafire the freebie joints got me lit and I assumed they might be made with trim