OUT FOR DELIVERY

My three favorite words in the English language! Everyone have a great Thursday!

Comments

• YES! May the Marijuana gods bless you today

• Ahh, the gods have answered! Mine too says out for delivery! I've been waiting on Animal Cookies.

• This one is from the fourth of last month so it is especially special.

• One time I had an "out for delivery" message and it ended up being delivered the next day because the mail carrier simply forgot to put the package in my mailbox. Worst 24 hours of my life, man.

• Happy to hear it @Theboyua !! Enjoy!

• Delivered and even got the strains I asked for all this time later, although I did get the smalls, lots of smalls 😂. But I did ask for no substitutions so I am not complaining and I am just happy that they re-shipped it and that it’s here. So thank you to MM and the crew. Chemdawg and Sour Pink Grapefruit. First impressions is that Chemdawg packs a punch.

• @Theboyua that's awesome you got your reship after all this time. I recently recieved Louds Chemdawg, it's old-school amazing as usual!.

• @Theboyua so glad to hear, man!!

i wasn't impressed with the grapefruit at first, but it's another case of setting the jar aside for a few days and coming back and realizing that i was stupid .. and that it's actually really, really good IMO , it could taste/smoke a bit better, if i try to be picky.. but it packs a punch and it does have a good smell to it after curing a bit, with the boveda, and esp when breaking it up. too strong for me to smoke before work- lol. but yeah i'm just really glad you got the strains you wanted, after the luck you had. lol. those are a couple winners rt there, for sure . .

• edited October 2020

@v32Finish the grapefruit looks unimpressive and smells a bit off but damn it hits hard. Whew. Smoked this mornin just because I hadn’t got to it yet. Might be taking Friday off. Lol! Got some Bovedas coming. Gonna copy you to try and change the smell a bit.

• @Stab_Snipers i’ve had that happen as well. Luckily I was at home and was able to get in my car and chase the post person down and got it from them. I wasn’t waiting 24 hours!!! 😂

• Last week supposed to have something, worker said must be big so I'll bring it back, goes back can't find it and says must be on another truck cause that happens. I'm looking at her crazy cause it was ready in time should been on same. She comes walking up the street few min later yelling "__, excuse me, I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry it was sitting on the dash and I didn't see it" we both laughed and I didn't go to mental ward since didn't have to wait nother day lol @Theboyua that's my latest version something like that happening lol

• Got my Frankenstein. Would've been nice to have the Peach Kush I ordered. @LoudnCo must be upset with me. They won't split my orders anymore. 2 zips of Frank is a bit much

• Damn the frankie was gone by time I went to order, how is it? And got any pics

• @Vapedad78 it's great stuff. I'll have a review soon. Tasting the mango flavor. I'd say 70i/30s

• That's awesome, I got soo excited when seen it but had just ordered and then by time I went yi order again it was gone lol

• @MizterNiceGuy same happened here. Didn’t get the peach Kush part. Just the Frankie. My first ever flower sub in 2 years ordering here so I’m okay with it. Nice strain, but agreed 2 zips wasn’t my goal. Musta ran out of the peach.

• edited October 2020

@MizterNiceGuy Man that sucks that they didn’t split a 2 ounce order. That would kill me because I try to always go at least one lean sativa and one lean the other way. I’m a zip at a time guy and they always split my zips. Never had it not happen. Knock on wood. It be nice if it was built into the ordering system instead of us having to put it into the notes. I’m not sure exactly how they go about doing it but these guys are smart as shit they, could figure it out. 😁

• I'm waiting on my first couple attempts at tryna split orders, I'm interested to see if any or all them arrive the way they were requested, these weren't as big of orders so won't be that big a deal if not but keeping fingers crossed

• Nice! Fingers crossed for a swift delivery, I’m very much in need of some concentrates which I never though i would have to use medicinally, but alas some medical problems have come up so hopefully I will see out for delivery soon!