It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have had these gummies from loud (gummies mix n match) in my drawer for about 2 months or something, and I pull them out today and there’s white stuff on them as shown in pic below. Is this mold or what is it? And is it still safe to eat?!
That happened months ago to me and they replaced it for me.
That is definitely mold. I would not eat them
I have one in my fridge. Shoukd I put it in freezer?
Might or might not be mold. Gummies have a tendency to “sugar-up” when they sit too long. Their composition changes and becomes unstable. They oxidize and go crystalline and may cover with a white powder that looks like mold. With that said the photos are kinda blurry so I can’t be sure from those. Gummies tho aren’t meant to sit too long.
@MikeyC did they arrive moldy and that’s why they gave you a replacement?
No- I checked about a week later