HELP!! mold?

I have had these gummies from loud (gummies mix n match) in my drawer for about 2 months or something, and I pull them out today and there’s white stuff on them as shown in pic below. Is this mold or what is it? And is it still safe to eat?!

Comments

• That happened months ago to me and they replaced it for me.

• That is definitely mold. I would not eat them

• I have one in my fridge. Shoukd I put it in freezer?

• Might or might not be mold. Gummies have a tendency to “sugar-up” when they sit too long. Their composition changes and becomes unstable. They oxidize and go crystalline and may cover with a white powder that looks like mold. With that said the photos are kinda blurry so I can’t be sure from those. Gummies tho aren’t meant to sit too long.

• @MikeyC did they arrive moldy and that’s why they gave you a replacement?

• No- I checked about a week later

• Give I'm to mikey he'll eat anything 😂

• That was I'm. Damn GC

• Lol @MNTDWLER thank you for the best laugh I've had all day 😂

• Its like a miniature Petri dish . 30

• @MNTDWLER I grew up looking like said Mikey and people made me prove I wasn't him... Smh

• I'm sorry mikey I saw the name and well. My last name is pretty bad but my wife changed her name to mine because hers referred to the Male reproductive organ. So sorry for the cheap shot my brother.

• Not a cheap shot and my last name is Hunt... Enjoy 😊

• When I was in elementary school (many,many moons ago) I had a teacher with the last name Bitch (swear to god) we had to call her Ms. B. She was a real sweetheart though

• Oh mikey did you talk to your dad and tell him how hard it was not to come home from school and just slap the crap out of him. LOL MY stepson was a Mike hunt #4. I seem to remember Pappaw saying something about toughing 'em up. This from a man who's entire name consisted of nothing but initials. YEP ALL THE WAY TO THE GRAVE Two letters and his last name.

• I seriously was just making the attendance name joke 🤣. Have you seen workaholics? They wrote down Yerpa Seastinks!