Starting to sweat 🥵

Used the contact form after 2 weeks no delivery.
10 days after contact, they finally sent a new order.
8 days later, still no package.
Over 4 weeks total.

Im about to run out completely. 🥵🥵🥵

Comments

• I know the feeling, my replacement package is now late in transit 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ordered sept 25. Can’t wait for all this election Shit to be over so mail goes back to normal

• I believe it’s definitely a little of both @MoonMan5. I knew soon as I saw the label just sitting there for a week there was a problem. Here I am a month later waiting on reship, that now is arriving late, so yeah definitely both.

• True Loud takes 5 days just to upload the label maybe longer... medmama always have my labels ready in 2-3 days max

• @Joha used informed delivery to see if anything going on with your order

• edited October 2020

Dont have I.D. Cant get it. Don’t want it. 😉

• edited October 2020

Replacement zip came. Pretty disappointed. I tried it and I may not be able to use it again. Feeling pretty weird and unsettled right now. Do not like.

Pretty much the opposite effects of what i ordered and need. 😓

• @RubyGirl816 Have you gotten your package from Loud Yet? if not that's ok we are both in the same boat if that makes you feel any better we both Ordered on the 25th and both are getting reshipped packages🥵 this is absurd and just crazy and cant believe somebody else is already receiving there package from loud in like 3-4 days the Boyua got his Super Fast doesn't even make sense on how some people get there's so fast and we been waiting 4 ever more than patiently not tryna complain or sound jealous because I'm not its just the simple fact we put our orders in weeks down the road and people that are just putting in orders in now are already receiving them like Really guys 🤣lool

• @joha Sup Bud Dang sucks you had wait that Long lol hell I've been waiting 3 weeks myself then put in a lost package form after 3weeks! ---> And now i'm waiting another week to see if i finally get a package hopefully fingers crossed🤞 So this will be ongoing to the 4th week lol man this is stressful especially when you spent a lot Money$ and your left empty handed for too long of a wait not cool while they have your cash ya see the difference there.. lol goodness i see they are trying to fix thing's and make thing's better but ask your self this how long has these problems occurred on medman's site they need sit back and reevaluate things better and come up with better alternatives to fix all these problems then they wouldn't have much problems to deal with if they would just take there time and fix things slowly and don't rush things not bitching just tryna Help! who else agrees on this.

• @7r3vor nope haven’t gotten the reship yet. It’s now “arriving late” was supposed to be here Tuesday. I’m on my last refill too. I thought at the very least my refills would come tomorrow. Nope looks like those going to be late now too smh 🤦🏻‍♀️