Very rude!!!!

@medboy thanks for being rude to me for asking if an order went through. As far as I know one of them took my money and ran! I pay you guys good money every week. Have some respect! I know you guys think you’re all that cause you sell this shit for people who can’t get it in their state, but if I’m giving you my hard earned money at least be nice and helpful.

Comments

• Yes I wrote this in a very heated state. I just don’t tolerate disrespect. And I felt very disrespected, as a loyal customer.

• Chalk it up to frustration. If you read carefully everything is explained & there was probably no need to contact them.

• edited October 2020

@Higheveryone23. Hey not sure what happened with you and MB. Was he actually rude or did he just ask if an order went through? Things can be quite confusing on this side. Trying to track if an order is paid is usually easy but not always. Also an fyi that this is medboys last week with us. A new MB will be coming online...

• edited October 2020

well give the old medboy my best, always thought he was professional in handling a lot of the whining that goes on on this forum.

• Well Stephanie Tanner ended up smoking meth and not weed!

• I agree The current MedBoy Was always on point with me and even helped me understand better the process good luck Medboy!!!!!!

• @Higheveryone23 I know what you mean! He got snippy with me a few weeks ago too. I won’t go in to detail but I was just giving him a heads up and he took it the wrong way and got rude with me as well! Long story short I was right and my package and several other people that ordered in those few days, were lost and needed to be reshipped.

• Well to be fair most people who had a failed Ace of Base cover band ended up in the same situation.