Premium mimosa

Anyone get this batch yet? Anyone who had the last batch from about a year ago? Is it similar to that one?

@superman38NC I know you love the mimosa too.

Comments

• Hey @Sixwaychili funny enough I hit the mimosa today, but not this batch..got the last indoor..it’s good & tasty..would have waited for the premium though..

• I got it and Violet Avatar coming tomorrow. I’ll let you know.

• Got some on the way.

• I have Mimosa and Amherst Sour D coming tomorrow and will give a review

• edited November 2020

I ordered mimosa in the beginning of the year loved it nice moist sticky pungent citrus sweet crystal coated. Just got it again and its a little dryer than last time and not as potent and the trim job isn't as good funny that I even remember but it was one of my first real orders on here along with jeager. Overall good smoke I wouldn't say premium though more like indoor.

• Scratch that my batch has loads of immature seeds and husk as well definitely worse than last time that’s probably what’s throwing the taste off.

• Seeds ur kidding

• really curious if anyone else's experience was the same?

because now there's conflicting info as i have seen at least one, maybe2 people say they really liked the mimosa & it was dank. but now seeds?

this really threw my plans off LOL

• edited November 2020

Probably the best ounce of Gelato I’ve ever had from here yielded a couple dozen bagseeds that I’ve got stashed away. Seeds aren’t always bad.

• @TheProfessor i totally agree.. being they said 'immature seeds' to boot, i was thinking there wouldn't even be the added benefit of just having the seeds.

i recently pulled my first seed ever out of a small bag of premium duct tape .. well, first to come from this site.. i was happy! really great bud, too, and just 1 solitary seed. curious if it'll pop.. i will probably add this to my next run, if and when i decide to do one

def. i would say seeds aren't always bad

• Nah seeds aren't bad. Out of an oz of jungle cake I got one seed and the bud was pretty much perfect. Just giving my honest opinion still smokes good. If you've had the indoors pound cake here its that but citrusy.

• They are when you pay for prmo

• Yeah @Tac kind of right..

• A few seeds is not bad. The only seeds i have got were in agent oarange like 2 or 3 and 1 other strain had 1. Mj is triploid not diploid like humans. Some strains will herm and have a few seeds even if everything is almost perfect. So a few are not nad. Natural. But many means pollinated or stressed herm girl.

• I wouldn’t mind getting a few seeds with the premium every now and then, I would just give them to my mom to see if she could work her green thumb magic with them

• This batch not nearly as pretty as the last batch. It’s definitely on the dry side however it still gives you that great Mimosa laid back high. No seeds in my bag.