that Purple punch...

I was just going to say that it would be nice if Medicineman's Dispensary would always keep Purple punch in stock (or other similar insomnia strains). Blueberry OG is also a good choice for my insomnia IMO but I prefer purple punch because I feel it's better for my insomnia. If these two strains were to always be available I would ALWAYS buy them unless I can't get money anymore (doubtful) or if some unforeseen event happens that prevents me from buying cannabis. Also, I just wanted to add that if I can't acquire marijuana for my insomnia at Medicineman's dispensary then I'm most likely going to move to a state where I can obtain Purple punch or similar strains. Because of several factors, I'm not going to move unless I have to. Furthermore, I also will be trying other Medicineman insomnia cannabis products and if I have to I'll try out the shrooms as well if they can help me sleep better. I'm new to shrooms so my knowledge on the subject is limited at the moment but I can always research anything. Finally, I just wanted to say I'm grateful for finding Medicineman's dispensary online. P.S. I'm almost done sampling all the purple punch strains currently available and obviously I will be buying more purple punch in the future if it's available (especially the premium strain from Med Mama)

Comments

• edited November 2020

@TheStonedOne my oz of Premium Purple Punch from Loud is supposed to be delivered today! Hoping this will fit in well with my other sleep strains.

• @TheStonedOne I just ordered a split of medmamas papaya punch, have your tried that one ?

• @Rubygirl816 let me know when you get yours and how it is, just grabbed some papaya myself was gonna grab some blueberry muffin or purple punch too but musta hit a limit somewhere for some reason but least was able to go ahead and get what I needed besides any extra this time, probably a blessin in disguise lol

• @Vapedad78 the greenhouse that I have tried of medmama have always been pretty good. I was able to splurge some before, the blueberry muffin is still my favorite, but this time had to rein it in a bit. So I split the papaya with wedding cake. I think that pic of wedding cake is from the last time they had it up. It looks exactly the same and you can see the pic is different from the others that were put up at the same time. No big deal just something I noticed. Like I said greenhouse from medmama I have not been disappointed. I will let you know when I get it. I’m working on a new order but think I’m going to wait. I seen loud post they are going to be posting new product soon, I’m telling you, can stay broke looking at this site, lol

• Yeah I hear yeah, the boss didn't end up looking anything like expected by pic but still some gorgeous bud so don't think I'm going by pics anymore at all just comparing leafly and few others when roll my bit coin dice along with reviews from community

• Right I hear ya on going broke on here lol I had 3 boxes arrive yesterday and 1 more coming today smh it's outta control 🤣

• I pushed the button on the purple punch split with triple chocolate chip. Wanted to get the blueberry muffin @Rubygirl816, your posts make me drool and I really wanted to try that one too but my last split request was missed so really hope they will catch it on this order. I’m enjoying the variety and need a sample pack!
    Cheers everyone...🥳

• edited November 2020

Yeah the blueberry muffin was the extra I was gonna add in but hit that weird limit after the papaya so gotta get that straightened out now, edited ...damn I was blasted last night, forgotten already said that lol

• @Vapedad78 limit on? Buying bitcoin?

• @Rubygirl816 yeah said my bank declined certain amount but let enough go through to get what I had to just not the extra quarter was adding

• Must be a limit what you can purchase, in bitcoin, for the week. You had a lot of packages this week . What a pain in the ass though

• Yeah sucks haven't ran into this issue till now and not sure what to tell financial institute they start getting all nosy and hate to use coin flip cause adds extra fees having to buy it on their atm then transferring to make purchase

• It just occurred to me that purple punch or blueberry og would probably have to be INSANELY popular for them to always be in stock. If that's the case I'll respect that and/or I'll respect whatever happens in the end. Oh well. I'm probably going to have to buy as much as I can while it's still available or I'm going to have to find another way to get that purple punch. On another note that animal cookies sample put me to sleep also (which I don't mind at all) and was a good smoke also imo. Yup that new purple punch from loud also put me to sleep and was a good smoke too imo. imo the more I can sleep the better for me.

• @TheStonedOne check out the Blackberry Kush...it's my #1 strain for sleep. Mendo Breath and Frankenstein are also good sleep strains that are currently on the menu.

• @TheStonedOne , it's really cool that you know what works for you/what you like.

I would tell you, to follow your own advice.. you don't know how long it might be until Purple Punch comes back on the menu, so I would scrape together as much as you possibly can & stock up while it's here. I am kicking myself for not doing this with my favorite strains and now I am half sadly waiting for them to come back around again 😃 (and setting aside money so I can grab alot next time lol)

• @Rubygirl816 No I haven't tried the papaya punch. I might try it in the future as I'm willing to try any strain for insomnia. But if it doesn't put me to sleep it's still fine as I like to use thc for recreational purposes. @TheProfessor I might look into trying blackberry kush for insomnia. Changing subject...I finished that animal cookies sample and I think it may be better at putting me to sleep than purple punch. It totally knocks me the f@#k out which is what I want in an insomnia/nighttime strain but it's not something I want in a morning or daytime strain.

• @v32Finish If my survival depends on getting something done then I believe I can do just about anything to get that particular survival task done (that is if the coronavirus doesn't kill me). So if I don't get what I want on this site then if I have to I'll get what I want some other way.

• I doubt this comment will make a difference but I just had to try lol. If Medicineman or Medboy is reading this comment I just wanted to say that I would've ordered a couple oz's of purple punch yesterday (if I was using mastercard or visa or paypal) but because of the pandemic and other factors it's taking me longer to get cryptocurrency BUT I can get it eventually and I could've gotten crypto also yesterday if my life was on the line but I still have purple punch left though. But I am working though on getting that cryptocurrency. If that purple punch runs out of stock then I'll buy other Medicineman products for insomnia or like I said I'll move if I have to just to get that purple punch or similar strains. Or there might be other ways I can sleep without insomnia cannabis...

• @TheStonedOne if you are verified on coinbase you can use your debit card and get crypto instantly no wait and pay medman. Thats what i order. Then go to coinbase and buy and send. Takes less than 5 minutes and done. Vis and MasterCard are risky because it can all be tracked back to medman.

• Cash app or bit coin atm, also seen you can buy bitcoin at bank and guess have deposited in yours or medman wallet, know I was running round tryna get that done since my card decided to limit amount I could get but messed up meant to snag some BlackBerry k and hit fruit punch instead lol whoops hoping it can be remedied without holding up arrival but fp probably still fire

• I personally recommend CashApp. i haven't used the others, so i have nothing to compare it to, but i have trouble believing that it could be ANY easier.

• edited November 2020

Cashapp is so easy, as my daughter would say, even my mom can do it, lol,

• Actually, I tried using cash app like A LONG TIME AGO but I couldn't verify the ID because the back of the ID wasn't able to be submitted for verification (maybe it was because my cell phones were cheap or because of light bulb glare perhaps). If y'all tried to help (haven't read all the messages) thanks for your help. Can anyone tell me what phone or phone model they used to send the bitcoin through cash app just in case I buy another phone in the future? If anyone doesn't help I'll just find another way to send the cryptocurrency.

• It took me a couple of months to get approved on cash app to use bitcoins. They will bullshit you. I really believe they have scaled back approvals. I went back and forth with support before they would approve me.

• edited November 2020

Just wanted to say to Medicineman staff ( if this comment makes a difference) that I was having trouble getting bitcoin because of software problems but I fixed those problems and now I should be getting bitcoin really soon. If I still have problems I should be able to get bitcoin regardless in a few days.

• @medman I just wanted to say thanks alot for always coming up with that purple punch and other weed strains for my insomnia. There were more than enough opportunities for me to buy more purple punch but just recently my insomnia improved alot and so I won't be needing much indica strains. I even get sleep with sativa strains now. I am, however, starting to prefer heavy sativa or sativa-dominant strains now over indica.